Beautiful Brides

@TheUBM . , classy - yet- alluring bridal neglige. dont you think? brunette-ballet's wedding night, and ritual extraction from her own race to his. gawd its romantic.
@TheUBM . , or in one of those 'what if' daydreams -that everyone has - she is me. me at 18 and i am modelling my bridal and honeymoon lingerie sets,,,nervously preparing to have my hand given to Black Law at the chapel on the morrow. . . . . . . . . . . just a little 'what if' daydream. :)

You are being extracted at the moment Headmistress. I'm genuinely happy for you. But, be careful of an explosion!
@TheUBM . extracted? . . . . . . sorry 1/2 my brain is asleep. the other 1/2 is frollicking with with bunnies and koala bears in a pile of rose petals with fireworks exploding in the sky and rainbows with glittery unicorns dancing on them.

@TheUBM . extracted? . . . . . . sorry 1/2 my brain is asleep. the other 1/2 is frollicking with with bunnies and koala bears in a pile of rose petals with fireworks exploding in the sky and rainbows with glittery unicorns dancing on them.

Extracted from our race.

Extracted from our race.
whoa. all the bunnies and koalas stopped dead in their tracks. . . . . . . . . . . . . . that is ominous. heavy. dark. its me thing to joke like that, sexily. its another to really realy and personally feel the gravity of it. i am so jumbled and zig-zaggy inside today. i need a cup of tea and a few sin- calories from a cookie to get it together b4 my 3pm. . . . and lets keep this topic in msgs.

whoa. all the bunnies and koalas stopped dead in their tracks. . . . . . . . . . . . . . that is ominous. heavy. dark. its me thing to joke like that, sexily. its another to really realy and personally feel the gravity of it. i am so jumbled and zig-zaggy inside today. i need a cup of tea and a few sin- calories from a cookie to get it together b4 my 3pm. . . . and lets keep this topic in msgs.

Of course only pm for the heavy stuff. Don't mean to burst your bubble, but.....

bride249-jpg.844180

Back