No need to be too rough, either. A bull deserves attention, satisfaction and respect, anyway.

“…attention, satisfaction and respect…” of course.
And when you are leashed, bound, on your knees, a Black man will get all the
attention, satisfaction and respect from you he desires.

Only as rough as is necessary.

My wife has desires to get into the BDSM lifestyle. Not ready to move on it yet, but getting more serious about it. I posted a poll earlier on another thread of her desires (mine too) hoping to find out what you would do to her. She is woke and feels she is white meat for the bulls If interested in some potential "fresh" white meat, let us know. The poll is here:
and here are a few pics of her.

Attachments

• Julie Colage - Dare challenge2.jpg
    Julie Colage - Dare challenge2.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 205
  • Julie lake dressed and undressed.jpg
    Julie lake dressed and undressed.jpg
    927.9 KB · Views: 220
  • Julie thighs.jpg
    Julie thighs.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Julie2.jpg
    Julie2.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Julie6_Closeup.jpg
    Julie6_Closeup.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 182
Last edited by a moderator:
I am a black owned cock slut, who really and truly loves serving and being used by a SUPERIOR BLACK MASTER . My MASTER says I am just white meat, and can be used, abused, as he sees fit. ALL white women, girls and white wives should be. My white sissy husband has accepted this as the reality of life, View attachment 4601885
Your master is correct, Cheryl. All white women should be used as you are. Thanks for sharing pictures of your slutty self.

I find

it really erotic to see white wives being trained like this. That they are there of their own free will, but are being pushed past their comfort zone, past boundaries of what is appropriate until they will be willing to do anything to please their master
It does seem that it is so easy , a eagerness, to get married women to push those boundries. I learned this in the days when I was the one getting the wife. How some of the hubbies would tell me they were so suprised she sucked my dick because she always refuses. But yet she was doing in in front of the man she married.... That along with a friend that knew this very well and I watched as he could figure which attached woman was starting to give some out. He was real quick to slide right in. Said shes puttin it out and someones gonna fuck her might as well be me. He believed fuck her as much and as freaky as you can before she closes her legs. He was a dog. He ended up fucking my g/f more than I did. LOL

I agree she is a very beautiful woman. What is so thought provoking and a turn on for me is how far she is willing to go as a submissive woman. She is willing to have herself put into a situation where she is TOTALLY helpless and unable to resist the onslaught from the dominant men. She seems to enjoy the vulnerability and powerlessness. Of the two following positions they put her in, I wonder which one turns Syren on the most? The one where she is shackled with her shapely ass exposed for them to do what they may? Or is it the position where she is tied n her back with her unprotected pussy and beautiful tits are exposed for them to abuse any way they want. In each case she is powerless to cover up or even pull away from their cocks, hands, whips or whatever they dream up. In one of her interviews, she mentioned how much it turned her on when they wrapped the belt around her waist as they fucked her from behind. They certainly showed her no mercy in each position.
I have attached examples of each position, pardon any repeats but wanted to illustrate my point.

View attachment 4126061View attachment 4126062View attachment 4126066View attachment 4126067View attachment 4126074View attachment 4126075View attachment 4126076View attachment 4126078View attachment 4126079View attachment 4126081View attachment 4126082View attachment 4126083View attachment 4126087
Mature redheads and blondes are like that

Back