Georgia was intrigued by bdsm on a swingers site was told by another member Georgia wanted be dominated and gave her a site to join, she told me was just curious,on another site was invited to be a couples friend who was into bdsm,georgia accepted,he told me he met Georgia one afternoon,she denied it but I knew she wanted have a dom to be sub to

Many women repress or deny those feelings, but they still have that need. It won't go away.
yes I know she likes being dominated and having guy give her pain, one guy would hit her clit with his cock helmet she would tell him loved him being dominate,another guy told him she wants him do anything he likes to her, ramming his fist in and out of her pussy she told him she was his sub loved doing anythink he wanted to her,

yes I know she likes being dominated and having guy give her pain, one guy would hit her clit with his cock helmet she would tell him loved him being dominate,another guy told him she wants him do anything he likes to her, ramming his fist in and out of her pussy she told him she was his sub loved doing anythink he wanted to her,
When a woman finally opens up emotionally and admits her enjoyment of (and need for) rough treatment, there is no stopping it. She will gradually want more and more, rougher and rougher.

talking to Georgia about one guy on swinger site she said we could visit him he had a room full of sex toys, told me look at his vids, saw women tied to gadgets with him putting on nipple,pussy clamps, slapping them with paddles then telling them going fuck pussy or arse ramming his huge cock in them pulling there hair or strangling them,she got horny over them,

Back