BBC willing to fly to your area this week

Exxxstud

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NC, US
Hey what’s going on, I’m looking for couples or women to this week August 30 to September 8 to meet if long distance I’m willing to fly to your area or drive, please be serious about meeting no flakes!!! I can provide a hotel for playtime, I prefer bareback fun. If your interested dm me

I AM an older white female who will be I Md on September 13 th thru 18 th at my apartment and can host. I have a cluck hubby who loves ❤️to dress 👗 up and then becomes my girlfriend As my girlfriend she loves to watch me suck and have sex with my black dates. She gets turned on by my dates humiliate her in a dress. She loves being called a dumb fucking cunt and a fag !!! As you tell her your going to take me and let me suck your bbc and take you in the bedroom and spread my legs wide open a fuck me hard !!! She really gets excited when you tell her that you’re getting ready to cum and to watch you as you shoot your load in my mouth 👄 and tell me to sallow it alll. P S I love cum so that’s what I like 👅

I AM an older white female who will be I Md on September 13 th thru 18 th at my apartment and can host. I have a cluck hubby who loves ❤️to dress 👗 up and then becomes my girlfriend As my girlfriend she loves to watch me suck and have sex with my black dates. She gets turned on by my dates humiliate her in a dress. She loves being called a dumb fucking cunt and a fag !!! As you tell her your going to take me and let me suck your bbc and take you in the bedroom and spread my legs wide open a fuck me hard !!! She really gets excited when you tell her that you’re getting ready to cum and to watch you as you shoot your load in my mouth 👄 and tell me to sallow it alll. P S I love cum so that’s what I like 👅
Damm I’m close by and what part of MD you in. Love older gals and cuck hubbies

You know I want to badly. Didn’t see your availability until yesterday, and you’re going home tomorrow. I have a busy work schedule for the rest of the week. I was in MD on Sunday for the Ravens game. I hopeful for your next trip
Up.

Back