BBC virgin Alex from AZ

How’s it going guys!

Please meet my amazing girlfriend Alex! Alex is sexy 28 y/o, from Tempe, Arizona and is a little closet nympho 👀 We both are wanting her beautiful holes to get stretched by BBC & film it from every angle possible. We are new to involving others in the bedroom but we are both extremely excited about exploring this side of our relationship.

Any advice, tips, or interest in seeing if you & her connect shoot me a DM!

It’s a pleasure to meet you all. Alex & I look forward to connecting!

Attachments

• E3FF4238-F9A2-4369-AC8A-5DBF25B319EE.jpeg
    E3FF4238-F9A2-4369-AC8A-5DBF25B319EE.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0286.jpeg
    IMG_0286.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_5101.jpeg
    IMG_5101.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_6544.jpeg
    IMG_6544.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1549.jpeg
    IMG_1549.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 137
  • IMG_1854.jpeg
    IMG_1854.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 137
  • IMG_1865.jpeg
    IMG_1865.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_9341.jpeg
    IMG_9341.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_7290.jpeg
    IMG_7290.jpeg
    280.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 73497608326__7E6C6321-6B96-40BB-B449-4B47C37840F7.jpeg
    73497608326__7E6C6321-6B96-40BB-B449-4B47C37840F7.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 135
How’s it going guys!

Please meet my amazing girlfriend Alex! Alex is sexy 28 y/o, from Tempe, Arizona and is a little closet nympho 👀 We both are wanting her beautiful holes to get stretched by BBC & film it from every angle possible. We are new to involving others in the bedroom but we are both extremely excited about exploring this side of our relationship.

She is a hot Sun Devil

How’s it going guys!

Get verified it will make things easier. If she is real make your account a couples account. Then you should be good.

How’s it going guys!

If you really want to meet ppl, u should turn on ur DMs.

I know a 26 yr old from Tempe - if you are open to teaming them up?

How’s it going guys!

Do you have some videos? Pics are very hot, would love to play with her and stretch her holes 😈

Do you have some videos? Pics are very hot, would love to play with her and stretch her holes 😈
We shall see ???

Who Knows Idk GIF by Dolly Parton

Back