BBC tall man looking 4 white girl(single, hotwife or Queen of Spades) to have fun with. I travel a lot so I need something fun anywhere I travel to 🧳

Sdizzle9

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
Post your best pics and tell me where you are located and if I am interested i will definitely inbox you. I am located in the US (Delaware East Coast to be exact) but I travel all across the country. I am 6'3 , 200lbs slender but in shape, shaved head but look younger than my age. I am 40 so you know black don't crack and yes I have a BBC that will drive you up a wall.

Please post your pics because I don't just play with anyone. I have to be physically attracted to you ( no going around that sorry) and you must have an amazing personality.

Post your best pics and tell me where you are located and if I am interested i will definitely inbox you. I am located in the US (Delaware East Coast to be exact) but I travel all across the country. I am 6'3 , 200lbs slender but in shape, shaved head but look younger than my age. I am 40 so you know black don't crack and yes I have a BBC that will drive you up a wall.

Please post your pics because I don't just play with anyone. I have to be physically attracted to you ( no going around that sorry) and you must have an amazing personality.
Do you ever travel to pacific northwest Seattle north area or better Vancouver bc Canada? I'm past medupas, can't get pregnant, 3hole cum bucket and can take you balls deep
We live in the suburbs of Vancouver bc Canada but go to Bellingham regularly and Seattle, Everett area on occasion just need lots of lead time

Attachments

• 20221229_211115.jpg
    20221229_211115.jpg
    970.5 KB · Views: 10
Back