BBC owns White Pussy

this is a big reason BBC are so popular.. they FUCK.. they are not making love.. being gentle.. they are TAKING THE PUSSY
When I’m in the mood (and only when I’m in it), like chasing an orgasm, then if their timing is right I can enjoy it, otherwise (even though it not my husband, the man I truly love), I prefer sensual love making, especially in front of my hub,,,,providing it last a long time. Most men don’t start hammering until they’re approaching orgasm, if my hub does that he gets numb, sure numbness makes him last longer, but then I can’t take all that pounding, and instead of an evening of fucking, I wind up with a single lay.

• Love
Reactions: wit
I prefer sensual love making, especially in front of my hub

During sensual love making, are you 100% into it with your lover, even as your husband watches?
I mean...you're not acting in that moment...you do sort of love the man who's inside you. Do I have that right?

Reactions: wit
During sensual love making, are you 100% into it with your lover, even as your husband watches?
I mean...you're not acting in that moment...you do sort of love the man who's inside you. Do I have that right?
Well, if I have to analyze it I’d say it was part reacting to what he’s doing to me, a way of letting him know he’s on the right track,,,and the other side of it would be a way of showing my appreciation, either way I don’t spend much time looking at my hub, I know he’s watching. After you’ve been cucking your hub for awhile, like everything else it has to be stepped a bit, show emotion, and the idea that somethings going on between us brings it right back to the early days, when he described it as “hurting so good”!

tumblr_ov1gd2ghCp1vejtjdo1_1280.jpg
Classic. Erotic enough it goes in their bathroom or closet on the wall. Or in a frame with one of her and any white husband on their wedding day

Yes in a sense, I love what he’s doing and how he’s treating me, it could always be different, he may just be doing what’s required to get him off, and I’m just along for the ride, if that’s the case sensuality is off the table (as is any kind of feelings of love), and I adjust to fuck him back the way he’s fucking me. But when it’s all going good, there’s no having to think or adjust at all, I can just go with the flow, then it becomes more of a dreamy type experience, one that I’m always up for repeating,,,one guy that appeared in my fourth video for the first time I maintained a six year relationship with and he appeared in eight of my videos, five interracial Cuckold and three glory hole.

Yes in a sense, I love what he’s doing and how he’s treating me, it could always be different, he may just be doing what’s required to get him off, and I’m just along for the ride, if that’s the case sensuality is off the table (as is any kind of feelings of love), and I adjust to fuck him back the way he’s fucking me. But when it’s all going good, there’s no having to think or adjust at all, I can just go with the flow, then it becomes more of a dreamy type experience, one that I’m always up for repeating,,,one guy that appeared in my fourth video for the first time I maintained a six year relationship with and he appeared in eight of my videos, five interracial Cuckold and three glory hole.

wonderfully and hotly said…thanks for sharing thoughts from the heart of a sexual woman

It should be all about her-period. I just am along for the ride and I feed off of her emotions and enjoyment.

Good question. I've heard anecdotally that breaking off with a long term bull can cause withdrawal and depression. This would be a good topic for a separate thread.
I never had that problem,,,we’ll, I did but I didn’t suffer from it, whenever the itch became too strong I wasn’t beyond spending a couple of hours at a glory hole, usually could suck of at least ten in that time, unless I came across one that definitely belonged in my husband‘s pussy,,,then I’d take that load and bring it home to hubby,,,since I didn’t have time to cook dinner!

Back