BBC owns White Pussy

not sayin cuckolds own white girls. however, cucks being like real estate agents of white girls, should crawl up to them & hang a sign on her reading, "SOLD!" after a lot of romantic foreplay & erotic sex, they'd calm down & relax. during that time, ❤ them talking differently than before. mainly her stating she's owned by Black! Also them talking differently to cuckolds! Especially Men being more vocal bout being Superior! Bring attention to Him Blacking her & how it bettered her life! Her responding & agreeing to everything! & her being more disrespectful towards cucks!

1 of many IR pics that make me think how i'd ❤ the space under the bed having bars around it! 1 small door for me to crawl through before they lock it behind me! the bed is low & makes my tiny cell more cramped! i'm trapped till my Masters' free me! they don't plan to for awhile! have a special night planned of love & sex! hearing their foreplay of romantic chatter, i get hard but am quickly restricted by my penis cage! part of my body is in a cage at the same time my whole body is too! even if my penis were free, there'd be no room to jerk it even being small! When they move onto sex, he pounds her down into the bed hard! It causes the underside to push down on me giving me even less room! Later, they comfortably walk freely around the big masterbedroom! All i see for the most part are their feet/shoes!

cumface1.gif

Back