BBC owns White Pussy

EC6047C0-5634-45B1-9B7C-46CC01F6A5BB.jpeg

Wife’s pussy is bbc owned by her bull who sometimes shares it with friends.
She has also been known to stray and find black cock on her own.
The last time I was in it was very briefly almost ten months ago. She doesn’t count me as a fuck as I am quick and provide no pleasure.

Last edited:
I guess we see it differently. For me I don't want to be her, I want to watch her, support her and burn with desire for her as she gives what I so desperately want to black men and love her for it.
I guess we see it differently. For me I don't want to be her, I want to watch her, support her and burn with desire for her as she gives what I so desperately want to black men and love her for it.

White sluts take it in the ass better than anybody

because they know Black Men are the best and they'll do anything to please them! one way they do so is by taking BBCs in their asses! BBCs being the biggest, by default, they take it in the ass the best! i thank Black Men for turning white girls into BBC sluts!

wish i could see her take his BBC balls deep! it's so HUGE that she probably can't! regardless, sucking on just the tip of a BBC is better than sucking on all of a lil white penis! in some cases, little white penises are no bigger than just the tip of a BBC! look how quickly and happily she sucks his BBC! it makes me feel ashamed but also turned on! i may be a sissy white boy, but my penis still controls my thoughts! feeling ashamed comes second to feeling turned on! and besides, the feeling of being ashamed is a turn on in itself!

that image right there is a great example of how GREAT BLACK MEN are and how GREAT they have it! he obviously wrecked her pussy better than any white boy could do! because of that, white girls prefer them over white boys! therefor, you get images like this of a white girl face down, ass up, giving themselves to Black Men!

white girls, when first with white boys, even ones they've known a long time, are a bit awkward since white boys aren't that suave and kind of afraid of girls! regardless, they give them a try but don't find themselves pleased by their white penises. upon white girls discovering Black Men, their desire to be properly pleased makes them take a risk they wouldn't otherwise take! like giving themselves to a Black Man! they get more nervous than when initially with a white guy, however, their venture pays off! from Black Men, they get everything they need and then some! and in return, Black Men get a devoted BBC slut! if Black Men didn't have life so good already, devoted BBC sluts is the icing on the cake! or you might say, the cum on the cuckold from him eating Black Cum Cream Pie, leaving him with Black Cum on his lips! that being yet another reason Black Men have it so GREAT! maybe even a better reason than white girls submitting to them! it's no surprise for them to submit to Black Men! however, for white boys to submit to Black Men, that makes them inferior by which makes Black Men Superior!

Back