BBC Looking Central Florida

We are just north of Daytona Beach.
Sounds like Ormond beach, I lived in Orlando and back in ‘79 my hub spent a whole summer there, so we decided to spend our honeymoon in ‘85 in a two story penthouse suite in Daytona, where we went down to the lounge all hot to trot and sat at the bar waiting to get picked up, while my hub nursed a ******* in a nearby booth. We did that for two weeks, didn’t get a single black guy then, but my dance card was full for the duration!

Not Ormond, Palm Coast and it most likely was slim pickings back then. It kind of is now as well. It seems there is a large amount of single guys who think they will attract women, or do well even, by acting tough when the opposite is true. We prefer people who like to laugh and have some manners and class.

T
Not Ormond, Palm Coast and it most likely was slim pickings back then. It kind of is now as well. It seems there is a large amount of single guys who think they will attract women, or do well even, by acting tough when the opposite is true. We prefer people who like to laugh and have some manners and class.
we were lucky, most of our encounters were exactly like that, everyone was very cordial and relaxed, we all had a good time. On the occasions where the vibes were obviously a little chill towards my hub, during most encounters my bulls engaged my hub and the camaraderie was blatantly obvious, as opposed to those who appeared to tolerate my husband yet treat me quite well, regardless it would all be over in a few hours and of course they never received a call for a return engagement, LOL

Back