BBC Kings: should I get breast implants??

BBC Kings: should I get breast implants??
You have an incredibly sexy body! Your breasts are a great example that they don't have to be big to be beautiful! There was a time I was a pure naturalist and apposed implant... that is until I met a beautiful woman that had the most beautiful breasts, I thought were natural until I was close enough to touch n taste and noticed a (slight under boob) scare. She credited a really good surgeon for the natural look. So, from then on I say, it's truly a personal choice, your choice. If you really want them, get them. I just hope to get to touch n feel them before you get it done and again after. 😜

I'm on my second pair of fake tits - I'd highly recommend them, infinite ROI 🍈 🍈 Go
big, just like buying a TV - once you get it home you'll realize you should have gone bigger!

Please login or become a member to view

You have an incredibly sexy body! Your breasts are a great example that they don't have to be big to be beautiful! There was a time I was a pure naturalist and apposed implant... that is until I met a beautiful woman that had the most beautiful breasts, I thought were natural until I was close enough to touch n taste and noticed a (slight under boob) scare. She credited a really good surgeon for the natural look. So, from then on I say, it's truly a personal choice, your choice. If you really want them, get them. I just hope to get to touch n feel them before you get it done and again after. 😜
Hmmm ok so either way is hot

I'm on my second pair of fake tits - I'd highly recommend them, infinite ROI 🍈 🍈 Go
big, just like buying a TV - once you get it home you'll realize you should have gone bigger!

This!! My wife started with 385's then replaced them with 805's. Go big if you want them big!

I couldn’t agree more 🤤 🫶.

Back