BBC in Houston for business and Christmas Party

BBC Business Exec in Houston looking for a great couple with a sexy hot wife willing to ride a BBC to satisfaction. Let's connect. I can host or travel. I am downtown Houston for business this week and a Christmas. So I decided to get my own room so I don't have to drive afterwards. Lets connect tonight (6/10) or tomorrow 6/11.

I'm a mwf.....work with my husband to meet black men

BBC Business Exec in Houston looking for a great couple with a sexy hot wife willing to ride a BBC to satisfaction. Let's connect. I can host or travel. I am downtown Houston for business this week and a Christmas. So I decided to get my own room so I don't have to drive afterwards. Lets connect tonight (6/10) or tomorrow 6/11.
Let me know if you ever come to Austin.

Thanks B2W met an awesome lady in Houston. I have to return Tuesday Dec 18th and fly out on Thursday. So I can be available Tuesday and Wednesday night

Last edited:
Ok. That's not a process that is simple safety. I met a great lady in Houston last week when I was there. We met, had coffee and great conversation then went back to my hotel room once everyone was comfortable and REAL.. I thought you were asking for the proverbial hoop jumping.

The process is pretty simple, simply meet the female at a Starbucks middle afternoon to talk, see if there is chemistry and security. Not too much to ask

Back