BBC Cum

My black lover Del ejaculates so much more seed when he cum’s than my husband has ever been able to do .
He also ejaculates harder and deeper than I have ever experienced due to the length of his penis.
After he’s cum deep in my vagina and pull's out when his cock goes flacid his cum leaks from my stretched pussy .He then tells me to suck his cock and get it hard for him to fuck me again.
My wife agrees with you. Both of her black lovers ejaculated more sperm deeper into her than any of her white lovers.

Hi,
Well in my limited experience there is not a lot in it, when I was young all the young guys all seemed to have a lot…
but what I would say is that as I have gotten older and so have the men I have slept with, the few older black men that I have been with have more than the older white men.
Xx

My black lover Del ejaculates so much more seed when he cum’s than my husband has ever been able to do .
He also ejaculates harder and deeper than I have ever experienced due to the length of his penis.
After he’s cum deep in my vagina and pull's out when his cock goes flacid his cum leaks from my stretched pussy .He then tells me to suck his cock and get it hard for him to fuck me again.
I always suck BBC like crazy knowing I’m getting a load of BBC cum.

When her girlfriend told my wife about how much more her black boyfriend ejaculated than any white guy she ever had my wife became very interested about black men. He friend told her that when she went for a routine pap smear at the doctor's all they could find was massive amount of sperm within her vagina. My wife became entranced by black men from that point on.

Back