BBC Cum Shot Olympics

Is there a competition for mixed double shots?
When a Man cums on me this much the excitement I get is from seeing proof I am with a viral man, it shows me he is powerful, it’s extremely masculine.

It then also subconsciously lets me know that I made him cum this much so he must be very attracted and haply with ME and my sex.

It’s a two-way feel good thing when I’m with a heavy cummer and adding in “powerful” cummer (shooting ropes) is the most exciting and I’ve actually cum again from watching a real Man shoot cum all the way to my face and enough to literally bathe me in it - a huge turn on!

Yes, of course I rub it in all over me while he watches. I’m working him up for the next round - LOL.

Am I the only one who wishes there truly was an official Sex Olympics or at least some kind of sport fucking competition event where all different kinds of sex acts were measured and compared and we could watch? I mean, it wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing to not be the “winner” of any particular category since everyone would be having a lot of fun and nobody really “lost”. Right?

When a Man cums on me this much the excitement I get is from seeing proof I am with a viral man, it shows me he is powerful, it’s extremely masculine.

It then also subconsciously lets me know that I made him cum this much so he must be very attracted and haply with ME and my sex.

It’s a two-way feel good thing when I’m with a heavy cummer and adding in “powerful” cummer (shooting ropes) is the most exciting and I’ve actually cum again from watching a real Man shoot cum all the way to my face and enough to literally bathe me in it - a huge turn on!

Yes, of course I rub it in all over me while he watches. I’m working him up for the next round - LOL.
Ohhh my God. Gasp. So hot

So after a few women lately have joked about me entering the CUM SHOT OLYMPICS ,
with my huge 1M body covering shots , I thought why not to start a thread here for us far-shooters!

Guys - Who has the furthest shots?
Show what you got and women show some our creamy moneyshots love.

Heres 2 of mine to start...

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
thats far

Am I the only one who wishes there truly was an official Sex Olympics or at least some kind of sport fucking competition event where all different kinds of sex acts were measured and compared and we could watch? I mean, it wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing to not be the “winner” of any particular category since everyone would be having a lot of fun and nobody really “lost”. Right?
Yes I would very much like to watch an official Sex Olympics or at least some kind of sport fucking competition event where all different kinds of sex acts, especially size and distance of cum shots and accuracy of the cum shots, were measured and compared and we could watch.
I would also like to see my wife, especially her big naked TiTs and nipples, being a cum target for all of the men's cum shots.

We get with a guy we know semi regularly. We most always let go in her puss.
She's not a fan of sperm in her mouth but she will swallow.
Our guy has a big tool. One night she was playing with his dick like usual, it turned into a detected bj. He always announced/warned he's getting close and she'd pull off. This time she just kept at it. She swallowed all of it. It was HOT to watch. She had one hand around his dick, other holding his balls and the head her mouth. Was damn exciting.
Different night same deal but she pulled off and jacked him off. He shot 5 or 6 BIG squirts really high. I have no idea how a woman can swallow all of it.
One other time he came in her mouth same way. Seeing him tense up and grunt was EXCITING.
I'm older than him, I know I don't shoot nearly as much as he does.
...Years ago I was getting a bj in my car, the girl pulled off and jacked me off. I shot so high it hit the headliner in my car. She laughed and wiped it off with a kleenex. I was much younger then.

Back