BBC cuckold impregnation is real?

For many, yes, Breeding is simply fantasy, an added enhancement to their sex play.

But to say that all of it is just fantasy, and no real couples have allowed for interracial pregnancies is false.
I met a very beautiful white wife who was raising two interracial çhildren with her white cuckold husband. We discussed the Breeding fetish extensively and seriously, and she confided that she wanted me to give her the next interracial baby. After long and thoughtful consideration, I agreed. It was one of the most exciting sexual experiences of my life. About a week or so later, she called to tell me that her period was late. But a few days after that, she called again to inform me it was a false alarm. I had mixed feelings about it then.
Today, given the right circumstances and a new opportunity, I would definitely impregnate a sexy white wife with no reservations.

There is another very attractive white wife who is active on these boards. She can tell you that she has given birth to more than one çhild via lifestyle play, one or more of them interracial. She and her husband are of means financially, and they have made a happy home for their racially diverse family.

FACTS.
This is our situation and I WANT to make it a reality!! J (the wife)

Sure is chief!! Most of the regulars on this site have seen all my content before, but I'm guessing you haven't so you're in for a treat!

These are a couple years old now (time really does fly!) but here are pics from my wife's first pregnancy from our bull, as well as a pic of our cocks side by side so you can see why my wife was down with the brown! 😆

Just some added info since I know the usual questions are coming: our bull and I are very close (well so is he & my wife lol), we went to highschool together and were teamates on the football team. He & my wife don't belittle me or mistreat me, mostly I'm the man underneath her in 69 position while he's hittin' her doggy style, I provide the cleanup and the like. As a proud cuck its hard to imagine anything more arousing than getting to watch up close as a 10 in. anaconda goes balls deep into your wife ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20240828_001546.jpg
    IMG_20240828_001546.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20240908_032913.jpg
    IMG_20240908_032913.jpg
    755.2 KB · Views: 81
Sorry I'm late to the party guys. This seems so surreal to me because I'm a bull (Black) and this has always been one of my biggest fantasies. I just could never find a couple that felt the same. To be honest, I never wanted to even mention it so as not to end a good thing, but I absolutely like the idea.
Just keep your head up and keep doing your thing and I'm sure you'll meet a couple that is down for that before you know it! :)

Here's something that may tip the scales in your favor at some point: would you be willing to help the parents out when they need help with raising behbeh? Cause that was a big selling point for my wife and I... our bull helps out a ton! Plus he's been a brother to me ever since our football days (so about 17 years at this point) so getting to have him around to kick it with is great too! 😁

I was being lazy earlier with the photos all bunched together. Here they are as individual photos (for better quality) as well as a couple extras of my wife sitting on my face while she was preg 😁

She has a thing for sitting on me lol. I would jokingly give our bull a hard time like "dude, thanks to you knocking her up, every day she's a little bit bigger, my face really appreciates it dude!" Lol. Little did I know that was NOTHING compared to round 2!

Attachments

• RP7.jpg
    RP7.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 60
  • RP13.jpg
    RP13.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 37
  • RP8.jpg
    RP8.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 33
  • Ra(1).png
    Ra(1).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • Ra(9).png
    Ra(9).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • Ra(8).png
    Ra(8).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
  • Ra(6).png
    Ra(6).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
  • Ra(5).png
    Ra(5).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
  • Ra(4).png
    Ra(4).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
  • Ra (3).png
    Ra (3).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  • Ra (2).png
    Ra (2).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • Ra(7).png
    Ra(7).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
Just keep your head up and keep doing your thing and I'm sure you'll meet a couple that is down for that before you know it! :)

Here's something that may tip the scales in your favor at some point: would you be willing to help the parents out when they need help with raising behbeh? Cause that was a big selling point for my wife and I... our bull helps out a ton! Plus he's been a brother to me ever since our football days (so about 17 years at this point) so getting to have him around to kick it with is great too! 😁
@Higgins1988 Most definately. I'd be involved as much as they would like me to be.

I am having a doubt. Is it real that black bull makes white wives pregnant? I just started to watch those videos. Now I'm confused that is it real or not. Any one clarify this or tell me the real incidents which you had...
85% not real. The amateur vids def seem to be the way to go. Shoutout to any of you that have this same kink.

@Higgins1988 Most definately. I'd be involved as much as they would like me to be.
Aww man then you're golden! As a cuck with a wife/long term bull&wife impregnator (twice!) the best advice I can offer you would be to aim for more of a friendly/positive relationship with cuck as opposed to antagonistic/belittling. If you make it feel less like he's beneath you and more like "hey man, wanna play a game of madden?? Then afterwards we can appreciate your lady for all her hard work??" I think you are MUCH more likely to form a bond that would result in more openness to the idea of you breeding with her.

Cause you'll want him to like having you around! Obviously she's gonna love having you around, but instead of the dom/sub dynamic where he may try to avoid you at times cause he partially resents you out of jealousy, that would make breeding unlikely. For instance with the 3 of us, it feels like a team with everyone doing their part... you know why I don't feel worthless or insecure? Because the only thing better for her than getting filled by a massive black rod is getting filled by a massive black rod while getting her clit sucked on at the same time! ;) he gets off from smashin', she gets off from gettin' sucked/smashed, and I get off from suckin', watching a giant rod go balls deep from the best seat in the house, and cleaning her up after he makes a mess!

Sorry for the little rant there lol. But I digress... the goal is for everyone to be happy/satisfied! The tricky part is mainly how the cuck feels... cause as cucks we all have to deal with complex emotions inside ourselves about what exactly gets us off about out woman being with another man, so you just gotta play it by feel.

Just remember, if the cuck likes you/likes having you around, that increases the breeding chance significantly!!

Interracial cuckold babies? Yes they happen. My wife has been a hot wife for about 20 years. We have four teenagers. Two of them are biologically mine, but the others are not. They are Polynesians we adopted through church, and they are so visibly different (from me, a white boy) it's obvious they're not mine biologically, but they do look related to my darker, Mexican wife. So, for those who know my wife "dates" , some think our two youngest must be from one of her boyfriends. I wasn't aware of this until a friend asked "what a bunch of us have been wondering", what is it like having to raise your wife's love babies? Hearing that question made me realize that whenever they see me with my fam it feels like proof of my status as a cuck is being pushed in their face. Hearing their reactions multiple times ultimately activated my own pregnancy fetish, and my wife and I often joke about her coming back from a date with a surprise. In fact, for my last bday she even used a gag pregnancy kit (showing positive) to give me one of my most intense cuckold experiences ever. It has also provided the opportunity to meet two other cucks raising bull babies. Man do I admire their guts!

Interracial cuckold babies? Yes they happen. My wife has been a hot wife for about 20 years. We have four teenagers. Two of them are biologically mine, but the others are not. They are Polynesians we adopted through church, and they are so visibly different (from me, a white boy) it's obvious they're not mine biologically, but they do look related to my darker, Mexican wife. So, for those who know my wife "dates" , some think our two youngest must be from one of her boyfriends. I wasn't aware of this until a friend asked "what a bunch of us have been wondering", what is it like having to raise your wife's love babies? Hearing that question made me realize that whenever they see me with my fam it feels like proof of my status as a cuck is being pushed in their face. Hearing their reactions multiple times ultimately activated my own pregnancy fetish, and my wife and I often joke about her coming back from a date with a surprise. In fact, for my last bday she even used a gag pregnancy kit (showing positive) to give me one of my most intense cuckold experiences ever. It has also provided the opportunity to meet two other cucks raising bull babies. Man do I admire their guts!
Fortunately my wife and I don't really interact with any of our families, and she stays home mostly to take care of the little ones, while where I work people are extremely respectful of keeping our personal lives private... the only time the subject actually came up in a significant manner was at the hospital. My wife and I just said that we were separated at the time... luckily we ended up moving between our first and second so we were able to use that excuse again since it was a different hospital.

I absolutely love being a cuck, but as far as the opinions of outsiders/people who don't get it immediately looking down at you like you shouldn't be respected cause youe not a "real man"

yeah, I'll pass on that crap. It takes a real man to accept that he cannot provide his woman the ultimate sexual enjoyment and be willing to work together with someone who is better equipped to handle the job. Man, you should have seen the way my wife treated me after the first time she had my mouth on her while being stuffed at the same time... the affection/admiration/amount of love she had towards me was almost overwhelming. I think she understood very well that there are not many men in this world that would permit such actions to be taken for the sake of her enjoyment.

Here's round 2!! See what I mean when I said she got bigger?? The pics in the green dress is around the time she was riding my face like a c**k (as she's prone to do) and almost broke my nose! 😂

Attachments

• 20220627_090538.jpg
    20220627_090538.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 20220627_090613.jpg
    20220627_090613.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 20220627_090552.jpg
    20220627_090552.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 20220627_090526.jpg
    20220627_090526.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220627_090733.jpg
    20220627_090733.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220627_090655.jpg
    20220627_090655.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 20220627_090753.jpg
    20220627_090753.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 21
  • received_589775389516954.jpeg
    received_589775389516954.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 21
  • received_457066029657397.jpeg
    received_457066029657397.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 21
  • received_1938579983000185.jpeg
    received_1938579983000185.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 22
  • received_1487343995060427.jpeg
    received_1487343995060427.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 20
  • received_395365606001049.jpeg
    received_395365606001049.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 43
Sorry I'm late to the party guys. This seems so surreal to me because I'm a bull (Black) and this has always been one of my biggest fantasies. I just could never find a couple that felt the same. To be honest, I never wanted to even mention it so as not to end a good thing, but I absolutely like the idea.
Hi @JcanBull i think you really need to be the driving for.ce. For many couples, it is something they think about but perhaps do not act upon. So if the dominant in their lifestyle makes it known he wants her to bear his c.hild, then I feel sure that things can happen and you get to do what you dream of. Can I ask, what would be the best arrangement for you, going forward? Post insemination.

Hi @JcanBull i think you really need to be the driving for.ce. For many couples, it is something they think about but perhaps do not act upon. So if the dominant in their lifestyle makes it known he wants her to bear his c.hild, then I feel sure that things can happen and you get to do what you dream of. Can I ask, what would be the best arrangement for you, going forward? Post insemination.
I guess the dynamics would change depending on the couple. As a Bull, I'll still be smashing the hotwife until her water breaks. However, as to how much I'm involved will depend on the couple. Maybe they won't their friends and family to know of me, maybe it's a requirement. It all depends on how open minded they and thier inner circles are on the topic.

I guess the dynamics would change depending on the couple. As a Bull, I'll still be smashing the hotwife until her water breaks. However, as to how much I'm involved will depend on the couple. Maybe they won't their friends and family to know of me, maybe it's a requirement. It all depends on how open minded they and thier inner circles are on the topic.
Absolutely, and the most important things are what happens behind closed doors between you all. But.... submissives enjoy being nudged in direction of a dominants desires. And i can speak for myself and likely so many other cuckold males. We want You to take control and mould us and our lives how you wish. I would love to meet a Bull who sets us challenges. I.e. he wants us this week to each tell 2 friends about our lifestyle. Or.... he wants us this week to keep male in chastity, and female to wear the key on a necklace and if anyone asks, to be honest and explain what it is and why 😊 These controlling things are Very sexy!

Back