BBC bareback

I have a questions for all those involved.

To the Men of colour are you upset when asked to be tested. Especially when it means bare back. Would you be less up set if it was arranged for you and the lady to be tested at the same time in the same clinic. Would you be less up set if it was the husband that set up the appointments for the two of you.

Ladies would it help if the men of colour agreed to be tested. Would you be happy to have the men of colour suggest this. would you be happy to have your husband suggest this knowing what it meant. would it matter if the testing was done in the same clinic at the same time. perhaps set up by your husband.

husbands would you be ok with the men of colour suggested testing knowing what this meant. would you be ok with testing be done as a couple in the same clinic at the same time. would you be open to paying for the tests. .

After two weeks of not seeing one of her regular bulls her pussy got well used.
I took the first pic he took the next two and my wife took the last one to show me after two load how much is leaking out of her right before she left his house. Her bull like to remind me she might be my wife but that her pussy loves BBC. He also reminds me of how tight she is and everything past my 7 inches is BBC country as he calls it. I will have to see if I can find the picture I took of her in his bedroom one night when we were at his house for a party. It was later in the night and only a few of his friends were still there. His friend and I were watching A basketball game When we hear a bed squeaking lots of moaning and "yes daddy" coming from down the hall. I did sneak a quick peek. Then my wife walked back into the room after 20 minutes or so all sweaty with her hair all messed up.
20200402_150250.jpg20200401_072145.jpg20200401_072206.jpg20200401_072230.jpg

Please login or become a member to view

Back