Bareback sex only 💪🏾 BLACK CUM IS KING

My wife s regular bulldecided tostopusing condoms a short time ago
he now takes her only baraeback...We alllove it. It s his way of owning my wife even more and showing who she belongs to
That’s the only way my wife would enjoy a cock specially bbcś. Stick a bareback cock in her mouth and she’ll swallow. Stick a condom in her mouth and she’ll puke and get dressed. She absolutely hate condoms from a young age , when still practicing to suck cocks.

We absolutely love having her bulls cum inside of her. When they combine it with dirty talk about taking her pussy, of owning her when they mark her as their slut or property it’s next level.

My describes it as making her feel owned and she sees me as accepting that he has taken her in front of me. There’s a little bitch play involved as well.

There has been varying degrees of race and degrading talk as her bulls approached orgasm. Her face flushes when she feels their cum hit her cervix. It’s intensified if there has been hardcore dirty talk.

she loves being filled by black cum. Interesting note: she told me black cum is hotter and she feels it more powerfully than from me or other white guys.

She told me she feels so dirty because she feels their intense enjoyment from using her and she gets off on the look in their eyes and on their face. They know she’s their slut and they know she and I also know it.
For us it’s a very powerful moment that confirms she has been taken
Describing how you like a Black man shooting his load in your wife's pussy AND taking ownership of her is so impressive. Great to see a white couple being so honest about their feelings!

Describing how you like a Black man shooting his load in your wife's pussy AND taking ownership of her is so impressive. Great to see a white couple being so honest about their feelings!
I love to hold my index finger and thumb around his cock while pulsating his load into her pussie and get me ready for whatever im needed for. Its so fuckin hot . I’ll suck him dry while fucking her black cock drenched pussie and reclaiming that stretched out pussie back till thé next round.

Feeling them shoot inside is powerful and the look on my wife’s face as she feels them hit her cervix has so many emotions and feelings run across her face. She describes it as the moment she accepts that her bull owns her pussy. Her face always flushes and I can see her change in that moment. That’s one of the clearest times I truly see my wife as a true slut.
Yes , when that pulsation happens with that enormous dick as deep as it can go . Awesome stuff

I understand your point of view, it's ok, I don't judge! But we play at different level, we prefer a human relationship, we are looking for a whole man, not only for a BBC ;)
My wife only wants the big cock the performance and the cum she’s not even interested in his name .

White husband and boyfrieds, thanks for sharing your women.
Whit’s ladies, thanks for being willing BBC Cum catchers.
You are appreciated.
You’re welcome, and thanks for the good hard and enjoyable fucks you black cocks give and the thick cum you let our wifes catches for you when depositing it deep inside their pussies . Without those big black cocks lubricating while pussies for us our sex would have no real mojo ,

Back