Bar pickups

Rene Mills

Female
Real Person
From
MT, US
This topic can apply to black men or white women. This can be a regular bar or a hotel lobby bar, whichever you prefer. What are your favorite tactics for picking men or women up in this setting? Women do you prefer your husband sitting with you or watching from a distance? Guys do you mind the husband sitting there too? Kind of the conquest of picking up a woman with another guy? I understand both ways. Going solo almost feels like dating again.

This topic can apply to black men or white women. This can be a regular bar or a hotel lobby bar, whichever you prefer. What are your favorite tactics for picking men or women up in this setting? Women do you prefer your husband sitting with you or watching from a distance? Guys do you mind the husband sitting there too? Kind of the conquest of picking up a woman with another guy? I understand both ways. Going solo almost feels like dating again.
This is a repost of ours from the past. We will add a comment at the end.
"When my wife and I are out for a "fun" night in a nice, crowded Bar, her outfit would consist of a nice short skirt, a loose low-cut blouse, and white panties. She sometimes wears black panties when we go out, but white panties catches a potential "lover's attention" by her crossing and uncrossing her legs just high enough to catch the man's attention by him seeing a flash of white. She then likes to make eye contact in a "shy" way. It's then up to him to respond in a way that shows he "likes what he sees." She hasn't yet failed to get the guy to come over for a "chat."
I usually sit with her, and when she catches a guy's attention and he comes closer to look her over, I excuse myself to go to the washroom so that the encounter might lead to something "exciting."

It’s a big turn on for us to pick up at the bar. Most often the hotel bar. These are all outfits I’ve worn to the bar for that purpose. Always a short skirt. Always stockings and heels. Rarely wearing panties. I like to have a few drinks with my husband but make plenty of eye contact with the bull/couple/woman I am trying to seduce. I make sure my tops of my stockings and garters are seen. If I really want to make it clear, I make sure they see my pussy too when I cross my legs. Sometimes, we send over a *******. Sometimes I just approach the person and say “I’m going to make this simple. We’re about to go back up to our room. Would you care to join us? And by join us, I mean come back and take turns fucking me with my husband over there”. I’ve even been bold enough to put my hand over on their cock at the bar before. It’s such a turn on. My husband has made “captions”/memes out of our experiences. IMG_4115.pngIMG_4106.jpegIMG_4107.jpegIMG_1567.jpegIMG_1475.pngIMG_0497.jpegIMG_0342.pngIMG_0331.jpeg0AE3AED5-C925-4375-8D21-470CB7767C91.jpegIMG_0218.jpegIMG_8409.jpegIMG_8407.jpeg

We have talked about my wife going to the hotel bar first and me showing up later. Depending on the situation I will decide to join her or sit at the bar.

It's something we have done with couple friends. The husbands and wifes each do their thing and we agree to meet up later at bar. The wife's get their first and get approached by other males.

This is a repost of ours from the past. We will add a comment at the end.
"When my wife and I are out for a "fun" night in a nice, crowded Bar, her outfit would consist of a nice short skirt, a loose low-cut blouse, and white panties. She sometimes wears black panties when we go out, but white panties catches a potential "lover's attention" by her crossing and uncrossing her legs just high enough to catch the man's attention by him seeing a flash of white. She then likes to make eye contact in a "shy" way. It's then up to him to respond in a way that shows he "likes what he sees." She hasn't yet failed to get the guy to come over for a "chat."
I usually sit with her, and when she catches a guy's attention and he comes closer to look her over, I excuse myself to go to the washroom so that the encounter might lead to something "exciting."
You guys have a well planned strategy! That’s awesome.

That is a favorite ego boosting activity for her that we indulge a few times a year. There are 3 hotels in our city that seem to have a larger group of black clientele. She wears a favorite black backless/braless cocktail dress with heels and pearls. I go in first by at least 10 minutes and then she comes in and sits alone at the bar usually. She almost always gets hit on in less than 1 *******. Rarely but occasionally, I am close enough to hear what is said and it is something like she has never been out alone in years but needed to fell special tonight. Eventually, she will tell the guy she has never done anything like this before but she caught her husband cheating with his secretary and they are on a business trip. At what she deems the right time, she will tell the guy "Kiss me before I lose my nerve and go home." Seals the deal every time. So damn erotic watching her leave for the elevators with him. Later, she will either come down to the bar and kiss me or text me that she is sleeping over. We never make it home before reclaiming sex in the back of our Tahoe. It is so damn erotic and special. Great for her ego and self confidence too.

I prefer hotel bars most of the time when looking to be picked up or pick someone up. Most of the time I will go out by myself as not everyone is into connecting with a couple.

That is a favorite ego boosting activity for her that we indulge a few times a year. There are 3 hotels in our city that seem to have a larger group of black clientele. She wears a favorite black backless/braless cocktail dress with heels and pearls. I go in first by at least 10 minutes and then she comes in and sits alone at the bar usually. She almost always gets hit on in less than 1 *******. Rarely but occasionally, I am close enough to hear what is said and it is something like she has never been out alone in years but needed to fell special tonight. Eventually, she will tell the guy she has never done anything like this before but she caught her husband cheating with his secretary and they are on a business trip. At what she deems the right time, she will tell the guy "Kiss me before I lose my nerve and go home." Seals the deal every time. So damn erotic watching her leave for the elevators with him. Later, she will either come down to the bar and kiss me or text me that she is sleeping over. We never make it home before reclaiming sex in the back of our Tahoe. It is so damn erotic and special. Great for her ego and self confidence too.
fun girl.

That is super hot, super sexy and erotic. Great you guys are able to fulfill each others fantasy’s. Wifey has the same fantasy. Might have to let it play out. We’ve thought about bars but the hotel bar sounds like it can facilitate the rest of the evening!
Good on you both.

That is super hot, super sexy and erotic. Great you guys are able to fulfill each others fantasy’s. Wifey has the same fantasy. Might have to let it play out. We’ve thought about bars but the hotel bar sounds like it can facilitate the rest of the evening!
Good on you both.
We just feel safer somehow with her just going upstairs to a room versus picking up a guy to go to his or our home with. It has worked out well for us over a long period. There are a few she meets when they are in town again.

Did the hotel bar thing once...also piano bar at a local restaurant...with my then-gf (see attached). She was alone at the hotel bar, I was upstairs in our room...she had a candidate who she was keen to fuck her but he was newly married and just couldn't get comfortable with cheating on his new wife. Did bring one guy home from the piano bar...he locked on her as soon as he walked in...and she on him, as well, giving him a big CFM smile. Eventually went over and gave him the "fuck me with my bf watching" scenario and he was good to go. Fun evening. Had a few close calls at a local restaurant with a large dance area and live music...twice with black men, one of whom she kissed and got his number....but she got cold feet and wouldn't call him. Also recall being in a hotel bar waiting to attend a house party upstairs when a large group came in for a family reunion gathering. Most of the attendees were black and my gf had a couple of drinks in her and was super-primed...so she went over to the bar where two 30-something black guys were standing and did everything but grab their cocks. She had a huge grin and kept looking over at me...these guys knew the deal and seemed OK with it...but she left them with hard cocks and drooling mouths.

Attachments

• IMG_1998.JPG
    IMG_1998.JPG
    776 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2001.JPG
    IMG_2001.JPG
    747.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2007.JPG
    IMG_2007.JPG
    764.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 2015-04-08 16.45.32.jpg
    2015-04-08 16.45.32.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
  • 2015-04-08 16.45.47.jpg
    2015-04-08 16.45.47.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 12
It’s a big turn on for us to pick up at the bar. Most often the hotel bar. These are all outfits I’ve worn to the bar for that purpose. Always a short skirt. Always stockings and heels. Rarely wearing panties. I like to have a few drinks with my husband but make plenty of eye contact with the bull/couple/woman I am trying to seduce. I make sure my tops of my stockings and garters are seen. If I really want to make it clear, I make sure they see my pussy too when I cross my legs. Sometimes, we send over a *******. Sometimes I just approach the person and say “I’m going to make this simple. We’re about to go back up to our room. Would you care to join us? And by join us, I mean come back and take turns fucking me with my husband over there”. I’ve even been bold enough to put my hand over on their cock at the bar before. It’s such a turn on. My husband has made “captions”/memes out of our experiences. View attachment 7488103View attachment 7488104View attachment 7488105View attachment 7488106View attachment 7488108View attachment 7488109View attachment 7488111View attachment 7488112View attachment 7488113View attachment 7488115View attachment 7488116View attachment 7488117
So fucking hot

Back