Baby Talk

I have bred women 3 times. One she is raising with her cuck (a minister of a large church). She is weeks away from having our second. My assumption is he will raise this one also. The third one is due in August and she is going through a nasty divorce. I will support the baby. If they are willing, I'd luv to impregnate many more white wives. Nothing better than watching your black baby nurse on the white mommy, then hand the baby over to the cuck and have the mommy nurse on your BBC!
Did they divorce because of the baby or something different?

I have bred women 3 times. One she is raising with her cuck (a minister of a large church). She is weeks away from having our second. My assumption is he will raise this one also. The third one is due in August and she is going through a nasty divorce. I will support the baby. If they are willing, I'd luv to impregnate many more white wives. Nothing better than watching your black baby nurse on the white mommy, then hand the baby over to the cuck and have the mommy nurse on your BBC!
As a hub I like the thought

Happened that way to me 5X...wouldn't have missed any of it for the world!

Love fucking white married wives while pregnant, they are so fucking horny for good cock!!!! Your bitch looks fantastic pregnant!!!
Having a bull fuck my pregnant wife, cum in her, and piss on her was pure magic. She set those limits, not me. After she delivered he went and she shouted “get it! Get it!” while he impregnated her. My wife is a black woman and I’m a pathetic white boy,

So as a black bull that loves spreading his seed I wonder how many other bulls or couples or anyone goes through with the baby making process... do you just have the baby and say whatever happens happens or do you plan out how the baby will be raised and who will raise them and who pays for what?... cause there's alot of breeding talk but people rarely discuss what happens if they actually do end up conceiving...
Me and my husband would raise he or she and keep being his slave

Well I am not actively trying to get pregnant if it happens it happens and yes it is something my husband and I have discussed as well as it gets brought up with most men we are with. The general plans is the baby would be my husband's and mine. There have been a few black men that have wanted to be included should it happen but everyone has their own thoughts on it.
Hi, has pregnancy materialized for you? If so, how's the outcome?

The desire is to breed and we raise the baby (s). No obligation to the bull. Just the seed and a few more breeding sessions after the 1st as we want more. Husband is infurtile so we decided to try to have more children that are mixed.
How does this work out when the biological ******* (demands) to have a regular and frequent role in the baby's life, especially if the wife continues to have regular sex with him ?

How does this work out when the biological ******* (demands) to have a regular and frequent role in the baby's life, especially if the wife continues to have regular sex with him ?
If I may answer that question...
From our experience, the "biological fath@r" aka "the Bull" couldn't care
less about having a "regular and frequent role in the baby's life". Most young teen males want to fuck (a lot!).
Be serious, you really think they want to be "fathers"? They seem to enjoy breeding and planting their seed,
but when it comes to responsibility, it's the couple's problem.
But we aren't, nor have we ever complained.
My wife and I have for the most part, worked as a team to accommodate these young bulls.
Their primary job was always to get my wife high, seduce her, fuck her good and hard, make her cum.
And then be on their way or put her in an Uber if the tryst was at their place.

Back