B2W Crush 😍

@ticklemypleasure big crush on her she is a size queen but keeps it real wish still would give me a try lol

@TiffanyC can not wait until I get to OKC or we be Houston at the same time she is real always looking for new meat chat with her on Twitter amazing vids

@hotwifeashli very cool and laid back also about business but has other duties to take care of home but waiting for the day when she is available but she is real like talking to her

@MDNurse4BBC can not wait for the day to meet her but keeps real and up front about everything

my b2w crushes

I don't have crushes anymore since I'm a GROWN ASS MAN lol. And im sure females don't Crush on me either. 🤣🤣🤣🤪

I'm sure you get the same PIMPIN💪

I am still working on my crush list adding more that slipped my mind some because they are new and others I searched for specifically in certain regions I knew I overlooked but remembered there were a lot of hotties in. Also some I stumbled upon since then or was reminded by notifications.

There are just to many hot women. I might separate list eventually into verified and unverified also sections.

I am still working on my crush list adding more that slipped my mind some because they are new and others I searched for specifically in certain regions I knew I overlooked but remembered there were a lot of hotties in. Also some I stumbled upon since then or was reminded by notifications.

There are just to many hot women. I might separate list eventually into verified and unverified also sections.
I hear you fam lol

Back