Attraction between black men and white women

So, this is a question for both the men and women on this site. My black gentlemen, what attracted you to dating white women? What was it that made you instantly aroused by them? Vice-versa, to the lovely white women on this site. What was it that attracted you to dating black men? What was it that aroused you to them instantly?

Attachments

• lovers by search my heart.jpg
    lovers by search my heart.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 71
So, this is a question for both the men and women on this site. My black gentlemen, what attracted you to dating white women? What was it that made you instantly aroused by them? Vice-versa, to the lovely white women on this site. What was it that attracted you to dating black men? What was it that aroused you to them instantly?
This old thread of mine may interest you...
Thread 'Brothers...Why?' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/brothers-why.246646/

When we got into swinging I really intended that it would only be with couples and single women. The single women thing is a joke in this lifestyle. We’ve met some amazing couples. My first interactions with single men both on sites and in clubs was not good. Online most acted like the cucks on here. Entitled. Like because I swing that I will have sex with anyone. On the contrary, in my experience women that swing are very selective in their partners. The first club we went to was in Vegas and they didn’t have any security. There was no one there we were interested in so we just played with each other. They had rules of no touching without consent. While we were on a bed playing a guy walked in and touched me. I didn’t like it at all. They ended up removing him. Thank God because my husband and some other husbands were furious that consent was violated. We no longer go to anything but high end clubs. The first high end club we went too was full of black men in a big city. We were approached all night. I had no desire to play with single men at that point. So we were thankful of the attention but politely declined.
Then black men started reaching out on the swinger sites. My husband and I had some discussions about how difficult it was to find couples where everyone clicks. We decided to give some single men a try. I select everyone and I’m always watching for red flags. I arranged a meet with a young man in a bigger city. The meet went very well. The conversation was engaging. He was well educated and attractive. He offered for us to come to his place for a drin k and the rest is history. We’ve met good and bad but overwhelmingly good. When meeting singles I look for the same attributes in both black men and white men. Playing with black men they loved the contrast of our bodies together and I had to admit that it was a turn on. They loved the taboo of it and so do I. However as a married woman there is taboo present when playing with anyone that’s not my husband. I never thought I would enjoy the race play aspect but I’ve been with my regulars for over a decade now and we truly do care about these men. If something bad were to ever happen to one of them I would be hurt and sad. They all love race play. They love to hear me say things to them and they love to say things to me. It’s all play. We have so much fun together and the sex is icing on the cake. That doesn’t mean I’m opposed to one time meets. They can be fun.
Okay this is funny. I just received a text from one of my lovers. He asked “How is my sexy white bitch doing today?” I love that!

Last edited:
What was it that attracted you to dating black men? What was it that aroused you to them instantly?
For us it would be the social black on white taboo.
For her, it's having something she does not get from our relationship. From the 2nd looks she gets from people when they are out on a date to the incredible sex has with her Bull.

For us it would be the social black on white taboo.
For her, it's having something she does not get from our relationship. From the 2nd looks she gets from people when they are out on a date to the incredible sex has with her Bull.
Absolutely.
I love the looks I get when I’m with a black man. Everyone knowing he’s fucking this married white woman and that I’m enjoying every minute. It’s a major turn-on for my husband too.

For me it's the contrast. I have dark black skin and love seeing it against creamy white skin. It's so hot 🔥
I definitely agree. I'm a white guy and it turns me on so fucking much seeing beautiful white women eagerly and wantonly fucking hot hung black men. It truly looks more natural together too like they were meant for each other for perfect sex.

It’s always been a natural attraction for me. Not only physically but a deep vibe, sexuality and mentally. White women have always wanted me to lead and have understood the power in submission. And the color contrast especially when it’s going in and out is insanely sexy

Back