Atlanta to Alpharetta Clubs

We just moved here. I have heard of Trapeze, bot not from anyone who has been. Has anyone here gone recently? I think I would prefer finding a local guide :)
Hi Alyssa,
Welcome to Atlanta! I would love to get acquainted with you sometime, and show you a fun time around the city. DM if you’re interested and I’ll give you my number.

We just moved here. I have heard of Trapeze, bot not from anyone who has been. Has anyone here gone recently? I think I would prefer finding a local guide :)
I’ve been to the Trapeze in Ft Lauderdale and it was hands down the best club I’ve been to. Hoping to check out the Atlanta location in May as a single lady. If you end up going before that, please message me and let me know how your experience is.

Trap and Loft are LS clubs. I thought the original poster wanted regular dance clubs to find black men.

Try Johnny’s Hideaway, The Place, Sage Woodfire Grill Alpharetta as well. Maybe 57 Fighter group.
Those are places I went to a lot and know well. Trap is more upscale than Loft and more expensive so you will attract a slightly different clientele at both. They are both good for finding ppl to play, just don’t expect much dancing.

Let us know how you make out.

Back