Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 337 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,284 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,208 42.7%

• Total voters
yesssssssssssssss! i do it cuz i wanna b that special kinda white whore n i want Black men 2 know it...2 know how much they can get away wif n how nasty ima get for u...im sorry i know im not spoze 2 say this here or anywhere (please dont hate me!) but it almost makes me wanna say the N word when i ask can i please suck yr Black asshole mister?
So if u and i got to chill u would let me put it in ur ass?

The nastier the better is one thing. But a humiliating long foreplay is very important for me too. I don't know why but this feeling of total surrender and degradation is something I really need. And thank God my master too. When my master puts the doggy collar (it is from a real dog he owns and it smells awkward!) around my neck I get very, very excited. I know that he will spank me, whip me, spit on me, and for me there is only anticipation. Sometimes I start to cry (or at least sob) with happiness.

I remember the first black ass I hat to rim apart from my master's. He had talked his plan over with my husband who was gone for a business trip (my husband sometimes gives some really perverted ideas and maybe in this case he did too, I don't know). Since my master had a key to our house he was already waiting for me when I arrived from work. He said a friend comes over, he wants to inspect me and watch my skills. No fucking (I was a bit disappointed).

I took a shower, shaved, lubricated my body, and put on the dress my master had ordered me to. Then I had to wait on all fours in the hall. The bell rang, my master opened the door, my master greeted a stranger.

"Is this the white fuck meat?" the man asked, and my master affirmed.

The black stranger walked around me, touched my ass, opened my wet cunt, and made some rude remarks. Without further word they went downstairs into the dungeon and let me waiting upstairs. I heard voices, laughter, they drank and smoked. After 30 minutes or so my master called me in and I had to crawl downstairs into the room. It was warm, sticky, full of fume, and the black stranger was sitting on the sofa, naked with legs wide apart, his black dick hanging and touching the sofa. He was more the round type with a belly, his black cock more fat than long. I nearly ******* with lust.

The black man greeted me laughing. I've never seen him before and I saw him only once again a couple of weeks later when he took my ass long and hard on the penalty bench. Never again. So I guess he was not a friend but maybe a paying customer. But this is of course in the hands of my master and he is the only one who knows.

So the black stranger was very talkative, a thing my master is not at all. They discussed my assets and skills, I was ordered to show my tits and open my holes. From the beginning this black gentleman called me names and used the n-word very often.

He asked my master for degrading photos of me to show me my place and then my place to the world (how he described it). My master of course loves photos he can show to his friends. So I had to draw a sign and hang it around my neck. They ordered me to show my holes to the camera and tell them what a nasty slut, white slave pig, ass-eating and piss-drinking whore I was. Of course I satisfied their obligations and became more depraved and raunchy with every order.

View attachment 3159254 View attachment 3159260

My master opened to me that this black gentleman was only here because of my tongue skills of for which I gained some fame in the black military community. The word spread around and this black gentleman is about to test me. For today he did not want to fuck me but he wanted me to eat his ass out and that he wanted to feel my tongue not only on the outside but also deep inside.

"Will you make me proud, whore?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"You like sucking on black ass?"

I hesitated. He slapped my face hard and asked wether I had understood.

"Yes, Sir! I love eating your black ass out but I've never done it before on another man, black or white."

"That's why we will be pushing your education one step further now. I want to see your tongue inside this black man's ass! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir!"

With this the black gentleman leaned back and opened his legs wide so that I could start my work.

He first made me look at him, into his eyes, onto his cock, and also into his ass. I hast to taste his ass (the tase was very bitter) and also smell at him and shove my nose inside (the odor was repulsive). Then the stranger started some kind of interrogation. While stroking his dick (which was more fat than long) he asked questions like why I only fucked blacks, why I let myself getting whipped, why I was so addicted to black cum, and wether I wanted to have a black baby. Of course his wording was much ruder and rougher. He was very good at insulting me and giving me the notion of what a low white scum bag I was.

His questions really made me dizzy. I went into a state of frenzy, and when at last this black gentleman ordered me to start with my tongue work, I think I was really, really good. The taste was still bitter but with every minute I got used to it and I really enjoyed the growing hardness of the man under my tongue. The whole time he was insulting me, making comments about my whiteness, my submissiveness, degraded me verbally to the max, and he was very much playing a strict racist card. Talking about black supremacy and making fun about my wedding ring which I am not allowed to put off when I am with blacks.

I was so concentrated on rimming him good (it took very long), that I was surprised when he started screaming and busting his nut. It was a lot of cum spurting around through the air and I had to lick everything up till the last drop.

This is the photo my master always showed to his friends afterwards:

View attachment 3159251

And this was his racist friend I had to service:
View attachment 3159252
This is truly amazing. The way you tell the story with such detail...and such pride of your submission...it’s incredible...you’re incredible! You are so right that lengthy foreplay around degradation and humiliation is sooooo sweet and intoxicating. It drives the desire of a sub to even deeper levels of surrender. I’ve experienced it in both roles and like you know it to be sooooo true. I love this posT...LOVE it and thanks for being the oh so true...and HOT, fuck pig, cum slut, piss whore, ass-eating BBC sub you are...you are AWESOME!

The nastier the better is one thing. But a humiliating long foreplay is very important for me too. I don't know why but this feeling of total surrender and degradation is something I really need. And thank God my master too. When my master puts the doggy collar (it is from a real dog he owns and it smells awkward!) around my neck I get very, very excited. I know that he will spank me, whip me, spit on me, and for me there is only anticipation. Sometimes I start to cry (or at least sob) with happiness.

I remember the first black ass I hat to rim apart from my master's. He had talked his plan over with my husband who was gone for a business trip (my husband sometimes gives some really perverted ideas and maybe in this case he did too, I don't know). Since my master had a key to our house he was already waiting for me when I arrived from work. He said a friend comes over, he wants to inspect me and watch my skills. No fucking (I was a bit disappointed).

I took a shower, shaved, lubricated my body, and put on the dress my master had ordered me to. Then I had to wait on all fours in the hall. The bell rang, my master opened the door, my master greeted a stranger.

"Is this the white fuck meat?" the man asked, and my master affirmed.

The black stranger walked around me, touched my ass, opened my wet cunt, and made some rude remarks. Without further word they went downstairs into the dungeon and let me waiting upstairs. I heard voices, laughter, they drank and smoked. After 30 minutes or so my master called me in and I had to crawl downstairs into the room. It was warm, sticky, full of fume, and the black stranger was sitting on the sofa, naked with legs wide apart, his black dick hanging and touching the sofa. He was more the round type with a belly, his black cock more fat than long. I nearly ******* with lust.

The black man greeted me laughing. I've never seen him before and I saw him only once again a couple of weeks later when he took my ass long and hard on the penalty bench. Never again. So I guess he was not a friend but maybe a paying customer. But this is of course in the hands of my master and he is the only one who knows.

So the black stranger was very talkative, a thing my master is not at all. They discussed my assets and skills, I was ordered to show my tits and open my holes. From the beginning this black gentleman called me names and used the n-word very often.

He asked my master for degrading photos of me to show me my place and then my place to the world (how he described it). My master of course loves photos he can show to his friends. So I had to draw a sign and hang it around my neck. They ordered me to show my holes to the camera and tell them what a nasty slut, white slave pig, ass-eating and piss-drinking whore I was. Of course I satisfied their obligations and became more depraved and raunchy with every order.

View attachment 3159254 View attachment 3159260

My master opened to me that this black gentleman was only here because of my tongue skills for which I gained some fame in the black military community. The word spread around and this black gentleman was about to test me. For today he did not want to fuck me but he wanted me to eat his ass out and that he wanted to feel my tongue not only on the outside but also deep inside.

"Will you make me proud, whore?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"You like sucking on black ass?"

I hesitated. He slapped my face hard and asked wether I had understood.

"Yes, Sir! I love eating your black ass out but I've never done it before on another man, black or white."

"That's why we will be pushing your education one step further now. I want to see your tongue inside this black man's ass! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir!"

With this the black gentleman leaned back and opened his legs wide so that I could start my work.

He first made me look at him, into his eyes, onto his cock, and also into his ass. I had to taste his ass (the taste was very bitter) and also smell at him and shove my nose inside (the odor was repulsive). Then the stranger started some kind of interrogation. While stroking his dick (which was more fat than long) he asked questions like why I only fucked blacks, why I let myself getting whipped, why I was so addicted to black cum, and wether I wanted to have a black baby. Of course his wording was much ruder and rougher. He was very good at insulting me and giving me the notion of what a low white scum bag I was.

His questions really made me dizzy. I went into a state of frenzy, and when at last this black gentleman ordered me to start with my tongue work, I think I was really, really good. The taste was still bitter but with every minute I got used to it and I really enjoyed the growing hardness of the man under my tongue. The whole time he was insulting me, making comments about my whiteness, my submissiveness, degraded me verbally to the max, and he was very much playing a strict racist card. Talking about black supremacy and making fun about my wedding ring which I am not allowed to put off when I am with blacks.

I was so concentrated on rimming him good (it took very long), that I was surprised when he started screaming and busting his nut. It was a lot of cum spurting around through the air and I had to lick everything up till the last drop.

This is the photo my master always showed to his friends afterwards:

View attachment 3159251

And this was his racist friend I had to service:
View attachment 3159252
You are fucking phenomenal! I wish I could clone you! ♠ ;)

Back