Ask me anything about her sexual history, preferences, and desires.

She lives to be submissive in the bedroom. Outside of the bedroom, she would tell you to fuck off if you tried to act like a douchey alpha male with her. She's nearly 6' and looks down on many guys, especially in heels. She's also smarter than you, and whether you know it or not, she does. Went to a big research university on a full scholarship for a STEM field. I can't say much more detail than that, but let's just say she was the type of woman who gives a speech at graduation because of how smart she is.

And look at her now, after having met me.

View attachment 4519410

Now imagine what she's going to do with a row of huge BBC waiting for her.
Such a pussy should be visited by black bulls

She lives to be submissive in the bedroom. Outside of the bedroom, she would tell you to fuck off if you tried to act like a douchey alpha male with her. She's nearly 6' and looks down on many guys, especially in heels. She's also smarter than you, and whether you know it or not, she does. Went to a big research university on a full scholarship for a STEM field. I can't say much more detail than that, but let's just say she was the type of woman who gives a speech at graduation because of how smart she is.

And look at her now, after having met me.

View attachment 4519410

Now imagine what she's going to do with a row of huge BBC waiting for her.
how do you reduce a scholarship student to a cock hungry three hole slut?

Back