Are you sexually adventurous?

This will seem tame to most on here but:
Lots of public sex with my college GF.
- On campus in a fog bank 3 feet high on a grassy field. Pea soup in the fog, crystal clear above. Campus security was looking for us (the moaning drew their attention) but couldn’t find us.
- Pullihg off the side of a road and fucking on a Boulder next to a river,
- Sex in a tent with her young brother 3 feet away,

In high school, my girlfriend had very strict parents. Had to stay down stairs. So she would put a blanket on top of herself and lean back against my chest. I would finger her all the time that way, once with her family was sitting in the family room with us watching TV. I would push her to the edge of orgasm then pull back. Her parents kept asking if she was ok. I made her cum while I feigned concern for her health.

I will say that the variety of big black life like dildos in our safe would shock the hell out of them. There is also a gun in the safe and if my ******* opened the safe or her dad, they would probably find the gun helpful to end their visuals.

I think so. In terms of sex, I'm good at it. I like to spend time as well as live with girls. I also like to hang out with girls in chat rooms. I always liked watching asian babe cams. For some reason it's the Asian girls who are the cutest. Communication is very important to me. It's a kind of foreplay. If I don't like foreplay with a girl then it's possible that I don't want any sexual contact with her. That's why I love everything that has to do with sex and I approach it with great pleasure.

Last edited:
Lot of stories starting from when I lost my virginity very young to a 34 yr old guy that worked in our apartment building lol.

In recent yrs, well my brother and I were having drinks one night and I confessed that my hubby had no sex drive...So my brother offered to hook me up with a swinger buddy of his with a huge cock. Bro even drove me there and took me home after listening thru the door lol.

Lot of stories starting from when I lost my virginity very young to a 34 yr old guy that worked in our apartment building lol.

In recent yrs, well my brother and I were having drinks one night and I confessed that my hubby had no sex drive...So my brother offered to hook me up with a swinger buddy of his with a huge cock. Bro even drove me there and took me home after listening thru the door lol.
What about brother? Would you let him?

Back