Are white women interested in older black men?

I appreciate your cander. It’s really not my business just curiosity. Hopefully you are ok and they enjoy each other. :))
I wish I could show you because it is wonderful to watch. Yes I'm very ok with it. My wife has cucked me on and off most of our marriage with black men. She loves them and they love her. As a husband with a little 4 incher I understand her need especially since she had experienced real cock before me. I'm unable to satisfy her sexually so I've accepted my role as her cuckold. She will only hookup with someone she has real chemistry with and enjoys a real long term relationship with, someone she can become close too.

The ones I'm close to on this site have all kinds of pictures of me - full body, ready for action and otherwise. No one has guessed me more than 48, yet I'm 66. Yes, I pay attention to my health and have my own workout regimen I developed 10 years ago. Can I compete with a 20-something? HELL NO!! But I've made it my business to know how to please and please a woman. I also recognize that I'm not for every woman that comes down the pike - women like what they like, just as I don't like every white woman I see (though I sure love a bunch of 'em!). But I have only gotten one bad complaint the past 5 or so years and that was because I wasn't stupid enough to ignore a business deal that popped up in jeopardy while in the hotel room. The sex must have been good because we hooked up several times, some at her request and some at mine. So, moral of the story is, there's more than one age to cum your brains out to. If you feel you otherwise connect, give it a try.

The ones I'm close to on this site have all kinds of pictures of me - full body, ready for action and otherwise. No one has guessed me more than 48, yet I'm 66. Yes, I pay attention to my health and have my own workout regimen I developed 10 years ago. Can I compete with a 20-something? HELL NO!! But I've made it my business to know how to please and please a woman. I also recognize that I'm not for every woman that comes down the pike - women like what they like, just as I don't like every white woman I see (though I sure love a bunch of 'em!). But I have only gotten one bad complaint the past 5 or so years and that was because I wasn't stupid enough to ignore a business deal that popped up in jeopardy while in the hotel room. The sex must have been good because we hooked up several times, some at her request and some at mine. So, moral of the story is, there's more than one age to cum your brains out to. If you feel you otherwise connect, give it a try.
My wife says that she has noticed that black men seem to age much better than white guys. In fact, she says she find black men over 50 to be very sexy.

Also, she points out that young guys just want to get laid but an older man will take his time with lots of foreplay to build up the anticipation of the pleasure to come. She'd very much prefer a 60 something over a 30 something.

They are very very careful. Both of them would ******* me if I took a picture. My wife is prominent in our church as he is in his. He is in great shape and works out at the same gym as her and I. A gentle giant of a man who charmed her into bed and now makes love to her with his big tool every week.

So many IR couples meet in church or have church as part of their experience together. So hot that he fucks her so good.

My wife says that she has noticed that black men seem to age much better than white guys. In fact, she says she find black men over 50 to be very sexy.

Also, she points out that young guys just want to get laid but an older man will take his time with lots of foreplay to build up the anticipation of the pleasure to come. She'd very much prefer a 60 something over a 30 something.

I think you're right about older black guys. My gf is only 26 but she really gets into older black dudes, too. She says they really know how to fuck.

So many IR couples meet in church or have church as part of their experience together. So hot that he fucks her so good.
Yes that's the first thing they had in common. Kim has cucked me in past with black guys and I ask her if it was going to happen with this guy, she said I hope so. Didn't take much to talk him into it especially after he found out I supported it. When he comes over we have social time, pretty soon I see her lead him to our bedroom. He makes love to her the first time and fucks her the second time. I love being her cuckold

Yes that's the first thing they had in common. Kim has cucked me in past with black guys and I ask her if it was going to happen with this guy, she said I hope so. Didn't take much to talk him into it especially after he found out I supported it. When he comes over we have social time, pretty soon I see her lead him to our bedroom. He makes love to her the first time and fucks her the second time. I love being her cuckold

Awesome, bro. Sounds like she's a great fuck, and it's so cool for a black guy to get some good white pussy like that. I'm sure she's a different and better woman when she's getting blacked. Best fucking she'll ever get is from a black dick.

This is awesome, bro. Keep fucking those white women, bro -- fuck em all. You deserve all the fine white pussy you can get.

This is awesome, bro. Keep fucking those white women, bro -- fuck em all. You deserve all the fine white pussy you can get.
I agree 100 percent, "keep fucking white women" (especially white wives) Black men do deserve it and white wives need black cock and they need it frequently. My sincere wish is that ALL white wives were to take a black man for her sexual needs; after all, they are the ones who really know how to satisfy her.

I agree 100 percent, "keep fucking white women" (especially white wives) Black men do deserve it and white wives need black cock and they need it frequently. My sincere wish is that ALL white wives were to take a black man for her sexual needs; after all, they are the ones who really know how to satisfy her.

Fuck yes! There isn't a white woman alive who wouldn't benefit from a big black cock and from some black man lovin'. No one fucks like black guys and no one delivers like them. When my gf gets a load of black seed blasted into her pussy, I can see on her face that she's completely satisfied and wants more....and more.

Back