ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
Yall basically unicorns on this site. Man watches while wife takes šŸ†.....Wish we were closer šŸ™ƒ

Yes, there are many and they do it because they simply find in a BBC what they don't find in their husband.

After receiving their cream they return and have their normal life with their current husband.

I am not into any relationships as I'm married and enjoy the fun absolutely, and a regular FB is a good thing, so I for sure fuck for fun.

Mrs is similar. She actually prefers one night stands to an ongoing thing. She said she's tired of dating and doesn't have time for all the BS.

She just wants to show up to an event or club, get laid, and go home and sleep lol. She didn't even know the names of the guys she played with at the last BBC hotwife party. She doesn't want to know anything but sex.

Last edited:
Mrs is similar. She actually prefers one night stands to an ongoing thing. She said she's tired of dating and doesn't have time for all the BS.

She just wants to show up to an event or club, get laid, and go home and sleep lol. She didn't even know the names of the guys she played with at the last BBC hotwife party. She doesn't want to know anything but sex.

It's very hot to read about a woman who's completely upfront about her sexual needs, like your Mrs.
No names, no relationship, just fuck me. That's something else.

Reading got me hard. Your wife is a goddess.

I fuck for fun. My man is not a submissive man. When a BBC comes he fucks me hard with him or he lets me fuck alone with a BBC if we both agree.

I wouldn't want to see my man belittled like that and he would never accept that.

I like dominant and alpha men, regardless of skin color. And I don't put my man below others.

That pretty much sums us up as a couple. Weā€™re not into the whole humiliation cuck thing really. I just enjoy watching as she has the most incredible sex with bbc bulls. Itā€™s all about fun for us and we have PLENTY of sex together
LOVE THIS!

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
Iā€™d say there are as many of us like you than cucks. But this site seems to have lots of cuck couples too. To each their own.
We love couples. And enjoy the occasional
Single - of any race- as long as they are respectful to both of us. I personally donā€™t understand how a man has no self respect to be humiliated or how a wife would show that lack of respect to their husband but hey. Everyone got different kinks.

Back