ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

For us cuckold lifestyle is limited to additional pleasure that my wife gets from occasional fucking on the side. No kinky stuff, no humiliation. Just pleasure. And it's mostly her acting out. Probably due to low sex drive my exploits are rare. But the most important for both of us is the complete honesty, no cheating. This does not exclude occasional heartache. I am desperately in love with my wife and afraid to lose her. Therefore, I sometimes go through acute longing and fear of change. It has nothing to do with jealousy, though.

For us cuckold lifestyle is limited to additional pleasure that my wife gets from occasional fucking on the side. No kinky stuff, no humiliation. Just pleasure. And it's mostly her acting out. Probably due to low sex drive my exploits are rare. But the most important for both of us is the complete honesty, no cheating. This does not exclude occasional heartache. I am desperately in love with my wife and afraid to lose her. Therefore, I sometimes go through acute longing and fear of change. It has nothing to do with jealousy, though.
You are ok and as long as she is enjoying it and you get something out of it then it is good for all!

Depends on what you consider normal. Do you consider truth based humiliation out of bounds, e.g. telling your husband he's bigger than you, fucks me better than you, etc.? Because I can see why contrived humiliating like caging might be off putting, but merely acknowledging the fact of the bull's sexual superiority just seems more natural and honest. A lot of the times the insistence on being a "stag" just feels like a form of repression by men who can't shed the American compulsion drilled into their head of always having to be in charge.

I point out the American factor, because i don't see this as much across the pond. Now I hardly have a scientific sample here, but from what I've seen of British content, overt cuckolding seems more common and the women are not nearly as averse to getting a little mean compared to U.S. ones, who all defensively jump to say that their husbands are their best lovers ever. I suspect that it's because the American macho ideal makes it hard for anyone to feel valuable unless they strive to maintain an often fragile image of being the total package of a man. And the women possibly are effected by this pressure as well to the point where pointing out where their husband comes up short compared to another feels like destroying both him and her image of who he is.

I say this because I see so many self proclaimed alpha males in this one thread and the math isn't adding up. Alphas are always rare in any setting, yet apparently every woman's husband here is an "alpha" and all the stags commenting are too. Either this fetish somehow attracts a disproportionate amount of alpha males, or a bunch of people here have deluded themselves into thinking that merely acting out media created performative masculinity in your daily life automatically makes you an alpha, when reality is far from that.

Just a feeling that came over me reading this thread.

• Love
Reactions: wit
Depends on what you consider normal. Do you consider truth based humiliation out of bounds, e.g. telling your husband he's bigger than you, fucks me better than you, etc.? Because I can see why contrived humiliating like caging might be off putting, but merely acknowledging the fact of the bull's sexual superiority just seems more natural and honest. A lot of the times the insistence on being a "stag" just feels like a form of repression by men who can't shed the American compulsion drilled into their head of always having to be in charge.

I point out the American factor, because i don't see this as much across the pond. Now I hardly have a scientific sample here, but from what I've seen of British content, overt cuckolding seems more common and the women are not nearly as averse to getting a little mean compared to U.S. ones, who all defensively jump to say that their husbands are their best lovers ever. I suspect that it's because the American macho ideal makes it hard for anyone to feel valuable unless they strive to maintain an often fragile image of being the total package of a man. And the women possibly are effected by this pressure as well to the point where pointing out where their husband comes up short compared to another feels like destroying both him and her image of who he is.

I say this because I see so many self proclaimed alpha males in this one thread and the math isn't adding up. Alphas are always rare in any setting, yet apparently every woman's husband here is an "alpha" and all the stags commenting are too. Either this fetish somehow attracts a disproportionate amount of alpha males, or a bunch of people here have deluded themselves into thinking that merely acting out media created performative masculinity in your daily life automatically makes you an alpha, when reality is far from that.

Just a feeling that came over me reading this thread.
Love to knew where to find such videos with the women being much more honest hence mean supposedly

Back