Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

This forum has convinced me. Convinced me not to go down this path with my wife. I am not a cuckold in any for but am turned in by the fantasy. We are swingers but in swinging there is a mutual amount of sexual pleasure. After reading some of the statement of men being denied sex from their wives, wives leaving husbands due to mental attachment (which can happen with women during sex) I know now that this looks like a dangerous road. I love my wife too much to gamble that.

This forum has convinced me. Convinced me not to go down this path with my wife. I am not a cuckold in any for but am turned in by the fantasy. We are swingers but in swinging there is a mutual amount of sexual pleasure. After reading some of the statement of men being denied sex from their wives, wives leaving husbands due to mental attachment (which can happen with women during sex) I know now that this looks like a dangerous road. I love my wife too much to gamble that.

I am glad that B2W has helped you.

Chris and I love each other unconditionally. For us it has been great to have a cuckolding relationship. We are much happier and more attracted to each other than ever before.

0a1789f5-04a2-4e71-b11e-31828ada9993.jpg e437168e-8441-4525-81b9-6491654e88db.gif

I can see the attraction that women and men have to seeing their wives with bbc. I still am turned on by the thought of her being fucked by a guy that is bigger and more hung then me. But I would only see this coming about if there was zero chance of a mental connection. I’m sure that first time will be very difficult for me. I am an alpha male myself but may someday wrestle my emotions down to the point where both could enjoy her enjoying some bbc. As of now, I will use caution.

I can see the attraction that women and men have to seeing their wives with bbc. I still am turned on by the thought of her being fucked by a guy that is bigger and more hung then me. But I would only see this coming about if there was zero chance of a mental connection. I’m sure that first time will be very difficult for me. I am an alpha male myself but may someday wrestle my emotions down to the point where both could enjoy her enjoying some bbc. As of now, I will use caution.

I certainly do understand your feelings.

It's difficult for a cuckold when he watches his wife for the very first time with a black man. I still feel jealous and insecure when Chris and Michael have sex. It's the so-called cuckold angst. But most of all I feel very AROUSED!

It was especially hard for me to watch Chris with Michael when she tried to get pregnant.

Fortunately Chris is very good at assuring me how much she loves me when I eat her out after the couplings.

We cuddle a lot after Michael has left. We have no doubt that we are are going to stay together.

21409244-6b56-4025-ac56-d406105012b7.gif caa2ce1b-c9c7-4a68-bc97-530caa5dc236.jpg

I fought with this before we went down this road. Looking back im very glad we did as it has been a great overall experience. It came down to how confident you are with your relationship with your wife. If you are like me and are very confident then you should talk to her and get your fears out in the open with her so she knows what lines not to cross. If you are not confident in your relationship then you are correct in not going down that road, but also must ask yourself why arent you? This is your wife we are talking about here and you should be confident enough in your marrage to be able to do this. If you end up pursuing this, make sure you put EVERYTHING up front with her, all your expectations, fears, doubts and anything else on the table and she should as well. Set rules and boundries and stick to them at all costs. This will strengthen the bond between you. And after you meet with someone, make sure you talk about what you liked, didnt like, was turned on by, would change...ect. Just be honest about it with each other. Its a great time if your on the same page!!

I fought with this before we went down this road. Looking back im very glad we did as it has been a great overall experience. It came down to how confident you are with your relationship with your wife. If you are like me and are very confident then you should talk to her and get your fears out in the open with her so she knows what lines not to cross. If you are not confident in your relationship then you are correct in not going down that road, but also must ask yourself why arent you? This is your wife we are talking about here and you should be confident enough in your marrage to be able to do this. If you end up pursuing this, make sure you put EVERYTHING up front with her, all your expectations, fears, doubts and anything else on the table and she should as well. Set rules and boundries and stick to them at all costs. This will strengthen the bond between you. And after you meet with someone, make sure you talk about what you liked, didnt like, was turned on by, would change...ect. Just be honest about it with each other. Its a great time if your on the same page!!
We are very confident in our relationship. We started swinging about eight months ago and I’ve had a pretty good time. Lots of communication and conversation about rules

We have been married for 23 years. We are best friends in life. We also jointly participate in this lifestyle - I (husband) am always present and even join in on most occasions. What I do have is a wide range of emotional swings. Another post on this thread mentioned the same issue that I have. I'm crazy to see her with a partner nearly 90% of the time. The 10% I'm not is about the minute after I cum to about 3-4 hours after I cum. Something about the release reduces the desire significantly and I don't care to watch or continue. So when she plays, I do NOT cum until after the partner has finished playing with her and has departed. That is when we have "reclaim" sex and it is wonderful.

I can see why it would be important to reclaim her. We also see how it would be important not to have an orgasm until later on. I already know is that my emotions change just from regular sex or masturbation never mind something as hightning as watching her with a bbc

Last edited:
We have been married for 23 years. We are best friends in life. We also jointly participate in this lifestyle - I (husband) am always present and even join in on most occasions. What I do have is a wide range of emotional swings. Another post on this thread mentioned the same issue that I have. I'm crazy to see her with a partner nearly 90% of the time. The 10% I'm not is about the minute after I cum to about 3-4 hours after I cum. Something about the release reduces the desire significantly and I don't care to watch or continue. So when she plays, I do NOT cum until after the partner has finished playing with her and has departed. That is when we have "reclaim" sex and it is wonderful.

You're right, having an orgasm completely changes the way you react to cuckolding. You get very insecure. It's absolutely best NOT to orgasm until your wife and her black boyfriend have finished their coupling.

For many couples a chastity device is a good solution.

However, when Chris used no prevention in order to conceive a black baby, I could cum even if I was in chastity. Knowing that Chris might get pregnant by Michael any time was simply too arousing.

As you might guess, I felt extremely insecure and scared after orgasming. Fortunately Chris showed me a lot of attention when Michael had left. She said that I was the best husband in the world. It would, however, take some time until I felt comfortable again.

Nevertheless I wouldn't have missed the breeding sessions for anything in the world. I am happy that we are now a real family.

6a552aa4-956c-4482-9f01-d07ebad3d215.jpg 028a1764-4dfd-42c2-bd35-3a864497b19e.jpg
ddd63d11-a71d-4232-b666-a563cf578594.gif

I appreciate your honesty about your feelings. It is very helpful. I know now that I am not ready for any type of chastity cage or anything like that. My wife is currently not on the pill and any of the guys that play with her must wear condoms. That is rule number one

I appreciate your honesty about your feelings. It is very helpful. I know now that I am not ready for any type of chastity cage or anything like that. My wife is currently not on the pill and any of the guys that play with her must wear condoms. That is rule number one

Thanks for your kind words.

You should never do it, if you are not ready. Listen to yourself. You are the expert in your life! If you do not want to wear a chastity device, don't do it.

This is about satisfying your and your wife's needs.

8fbb1e96-2b11-4d18-b412-6c79283a5c43.gif

Back