Are most people in this lifestyle blue collar or low skilled?

You were given a chance to prove me wrong and you failed. I’m not trash collector but I can tell you that it is a dirty job. I guess I’m wrong bc I don’t live that life or work that job huh?

*shrug* it is what it is. I certainly don’t need to prove anything to you and lying would be stupid.

fuck outta here the kid mero GIF by Desus & Mero

So why are you even here?
Honestly, I think last week I received an email from this site that I received a message. I literally forgot that I even created an account last year. I logged in and have been on since last week.

That’s all. Some of the threads have been interesting to read and others have been funny in a bizarre way. Most are banal though. Same ******* in every thread—show me your BBC, does your wife take BBC, why am I a stupid white cuck, etc.

First of all, thank you (husband) for serving our country!

Anecdotal evidence
Yes anecdotal evidence is what you'll find here, mostly. You gave an opinion (or theory) and many replies gave examples of the opposite. It seems you have your mind made up. To navigate the lifestyle can be expensive for some, depending on your personal tastes (hotel suites, vacations, dates, self-care etc.)
But no one has to settle. There are plenty of cool middle, and lower-class couples who are clean and sexy too. Don't set limits or go by stereotypes

It seems you have your mind made up.
True.
To navigate the lifestyle can be expensive for some, depending on your personal tastes (hotel suites, vacations, dates, self-care etc.)
This is actually an interesting point. However, the self-care seems to be lacking from pictures I have perused but people like what they like.
Don't set limits
I think I understand what you mean but setting limits is important in any situation at least in my opinion. You seem level headed and not emotional over simple discourse such as this one. I can see how that works in your favor when meeting a more educated and higher socioeconomic group who might be in this lifestyle.

Unfortunately, many others take opinions that are opposite of their own as a slight against them or they feel the need to be confrontational over disagreements. It seems a certain demographic...never mind.

Back