Are cuckolds sexual deviants or simply weak males struggling to adapt and survive?

Are cuckolds sexual deviants or simply weak males struggling to adapt and survive?

• Sexual Deviant

Votes: 64 50.8%
  • Weak Male Adapting

Votes: 62 49.2%

• Total voters
I feel we all need to adapt to survive. I believe this is a good thing. I started out a few years back as thinking I was just another kinky husband who liked interesting 3 sums. I eventually learned I was really a White Cuck husband who enjoyed watching my wife with strong Black lovers and wanted to expand my role and grow with the experience. So I see adapting as a good thing.

I'm a white male who wants to convert his wife to the dark side. I don't think I'm a sexual deviant. I think that everybody could chose between monogamy and polyamour. I'd be more than happy if one day she takes a black lover. If not I'll continue to live with her. It be her choice.

MissScarletQOS;

We are a 'Stag/Vixen' couple. But, that being said, we fully understand that this lifestyle, like so many other things, is rarely black and white. What you may find as an outstanding experience, we may not. BUT, we fully welcome you to enjoy what you find pleasurable and will always refuse to judge, just like you may not think what we enjoy fits your cup of tea, and we know you refuse to judge as well.

Sex is such a complex subject, but unfortunately, serious study on this most basic human drive is only about 70 years old, a crime unto itself. This should be studied as diligently as any other sociological / physiological issue. Perhaps, when it's done, we'll fully understand what motivates us!

Sincerely hope you have a wonderful day!

Regards

Donna

Define deviant. Everyone, without exception, has a fetish they either engage in or wish they could. Is your neighbor a swinger; engages in anal sex; a *******; likes BDSM; a closet gay; loves to look at women's feet; wears diapers? You'll never know as it takes place behind closed doors.

Sharing your wife is but one of a million different 'interests' that people have. The list is endless. So I ask you, is that hypothetical neighbor of yours engages in ANYTHING outside of straight missionary can be, by your definition, a deviant? By that realization, everyone is a deviant - which simply means that they like something other than vanilla sex. So, if everyone is a deviant, by extension, the guy who only likes missionary sex, nothing else, is in fact The Deviant.

So no, I don't think the people in this forum are deviants. I think they are normal, healthy individuals who enjoy this aspect of sex. Nothing more, nothing less.

To respond to the second part of your question, are cuckolds simply 'weak males struggling to adapt and survive?" Well, being polite, I think that's a very narrow minded view. In our case, nothing could be further from the truth. My husband is the poster baby for a masculine, take charge kind of person. He's strong and caring enough in our relationship to allow me to enjoy my interest. At 6'4" and well built (exercises daily) he will not (nor will I) tolerate anyone who abuses me, having been called into action during one very unfortunate situation with a black guy (no, I will NOT call him a 'Bull' as he was far from one!) who was abusive towards me.

He is a caring, loving man whom I adore. Far from what you perceive as a weak male struggling to adapt and survive. Do some research. Get your facts straight and come back with facts before you insult all of us uniformly. I think you'll find that the majority of men who support their wives to be cut from the same cloth as my husband.

In conclusion. To be sure, there are SOME males in this forum who fit your description, but they don't represent the majority.

sharing =/= cuckholding.

Cuckholding you have a passive role, humiliated and many things, it's the actual meaning.
Sharing you fuck with one of several man/men, your wife. I like to be fucked by severals men but only with my boyfriend, i suck one and fuck the other then swaping... i tried dp and liked it. It's not the same thing, if my bf was passive, i thought he is not a man and he don't want me anymore. It's very different about sharing, they both make a run to make me moan and scream, they work in cooperation. Same when i share my bf with another woman, except i'm bi... sometimes i like to work in cooperatoin with the other woman to give pleasure to my male, and sometimes, i work with my male to see.. and make also, moan and scream the girl. I Like sometimes to just watch few minutes my bf fuck another woman, because i know it's just a taste for her, of what i have when i want.

You could look at this lifestyle like a deck of cards. On one side, everything is the same, we're all enjoying Blacks. But on the other side of the deck, everything is different, no two are exactly alike. That describes everyone in this forum - no two are alike, but each has the same basic goal.

What you find exciting, I may not But we're all part of the same deck of cards.

I absolutely understand, as is all-too-frequently the case here, the intent is to cast cuckolds into a pejorative light at all hazards. Both options do that, for crissakes. Truth be told most men who do this are prolly neither.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Dblinsey, post: 2538212, member: ] To be sure, there are SOME males in this forum who fit your description, but they don't represent the majority.
[/QUOTE]

I'd say that's a certainty. I'd go further and say that most of those who DO "fit" that profile aren't real folks in relationships like that.

You could look at this lifestyle like a deck of cards. On one side, everything is the same, we're all enjoying Blacks. But on the other side of the deck, everything is different, no two are exactly alike. That describes everyone in this forum - no two are alike, but each has the same basic goal.

What you find exciting, I may not But we're all part of the same deck of cards.
sorry but no.. in one case there is a pleasure by a sexual act, in other by fetichism. Fetichism is a paraphilia => deviant sexuality. It's not a matter of women liking black cocks and i don't like only black cocks, i like black cocks also... it's different. I like more the cock of my bf, he has a great body too, make mmf is a game and we prefer doing it with black cocks, because of contrast make something different. If i find an asian male with a big cock i'll probably do it too. It's a way of swingers.

Cuckholding is different i like a bit to be passive when my bf fucks another woman, but it's only for few minutes, just to enjoy the show. There is no humiliation, no compareason... i don't even compare when another man fuck me, i can say it obvious he will lost the game. I always been well fucked by my bf, most of time i ask him to stop (he's doing sport so great perfs, always ok... it's not easy to follow him), he can be sweet beside but he fuck me rude andi like it. He fucked me in street, car, park, garage (on his motorcycle :p) , beach, a bit in elevators... Sometimes i was so excited i want a stranger come and ask a favor for his silence... This is why we tried mmf. And most of black guys we met was shy in reality, it's bettter they was poilte, in other way it will a real problem with my bf. He chosen the best, he would not have a bad fucker, it didn't avoid 2 on 4 was quick ejaculators, but at least they could make it 3 times and was endurants after the 2nd.... and my bf gave orders to them, suggest to me how to do to maximize the experience, and i made 3 great fuck and sucked well the third, the only one with a biggest cock than my bf, but lazy as hell. The only reason except contract i like black cocks is a bit fetichist but not more, i think it makes me the ultimate bitch. I lick women, i let my bf fuck them, i fuck mmf, i fuck blacks... it completed all, the fact i have great boobs and i'm slim, i like sperm (on my body or swallowing), lick balls, sodomia, titties fucking... all.

our couple is more near fifty shades, than a short pussy man crying to fuck his wife with his penis cage. Don't talk at all of them to my bf, he could ******* them more than they would. No, it's totally different, i 'm the bitch and i don't want to have concurrence. Cuckolds must consult a psychiatrist, then certainly have a hidden homosexuality, and use their wifes more than their wifes use them... If tomorrow all cuckolds of the forum put themselves in doggy position and will be fucked by bbc (they could shout #nohomo :p ) i'm pretty sure they divorce and become gay. They are not at all excited by the body of their wives, and seriously i will angry if my man was not like a castor when he looks at mine. A man is excited by women when he is hetero, if not... that means, he is not hetero that's all. When i make mmf with my bf, i have 2males ready to fuck me and it's incredibly hot... as when we are doing ffm it's hot to be 2 pussies wanting and moaning.

We are not interested the most of times by couple, because the fact we share, don't split us at all.

Don't believe that cucks are sexual deviants or weak. Every cuck I have met wanted their woman to enjoy sex with me. Sometimes the men watched and stroked while others held the girl's hand. Some of the cucks had big cocks while others were average and some small. I felt then and still do I enhanced their relationship and not hurt it. Every cuck shook my hand when we were done and many thanked me. The cucks were all decent people.

They can, and so very often do. But, there are advantages to understanding the "whys."
For me its all about control. When i let my girl fuck other men i surrender my jelousy and turn it into pleasure. Ive learned how to mostly control a very powerful emotion and turn it into something sexual. And also giving up the control. Im a successful get it done type of guy and when i submit the pressure is gone. Im being told what to do, not controlling and leading anymore. Its a release

simply weak males struggling to adapt and survive?
Some males fail at life. They turn to or accept being a cuckold to try to find happiness.
I strongly disagree, My life, as my marriage to my Hotwife have been successful and wonderful, But after 20 years of regular marriage we wanted some spice. Her as the hotwife and me as the cuck with her taking a Black Bull lover has been a great adventure. We get to live the fantasy most people only dream about,

I guess some cucks might be deviants... but most are simply weak males struggling to adapt and survive. Think about it. A white husband/bf grows up thinking that he is sexually desirable and can make their women cum hard and often... and then realize, over time, that they are not all that desirable... and that their women have been faking orgasms... and have been cheating with hung black men who give them earth shattering orgasms. Even a big dick white man's dick will shrivel and cower under that pressure... and he will suddenly feel less than. A lot less.

Mostly to spice up marriage. As long as every participants are consenting and everything is consensual, cuckolding is just another normal sexual act.
There can be various reasons for seeking this adventure in a relationship. The only constant for successful cuckolding relationship is love for each other and trust.

It takes special strength to be able to watch your partner get fucked. I believe 'voluntary' cucks are the opposite of weak. They are often extremely comfortable in their skins and hold no, or little, fear of the situation.
Thanks for the post...very well said........and true.. I now have read this several times and realize how much you said in a short post.....your depiction of a cuck like myself is spot on.....and yes it does take a special strength to watch your wife getting fucked....especially by black men knowing how much shes enjoying him. Thanks again......

Last edited:

Id say white boy trying to adapt... Its becoming more and more clear that Blk men are the alphas... And we are betas/sissies. And part of being a beta is letting ur Gf/wife enjoy real sexual pleasure to an Alpha... As i adapt i realize that i dont beed pussy anymore... Whiteboys are adapting and leaving pussy for real men...Black Men

I think a lot of cuckold husbands actually love their wives and just want to keep their marriages exciting and new.
I also think they should be careful what they wish for.

Agree. Would u see it normal or good for a cuck to at some point not even want his wifes pussy out of kbowing that she needs a real man?

I'm guessing most are weak v. deviant. Guys who aren't any good between the sheets... and know it. The natural progression is to fantasize about men who are good. Who are great. Skilled and dominant. Nothing deviant about being turned on by sexy black men with big dicks. Brothers like that make the world go around.

Why can’t a white man just enjoy seeing a white woman with a black man? It’s the contrast that turns me on
There are some white men who enjoy seeing white women with black men. I myself am one of them. And I respect their feelings. And glad they find a fulfilling relationship.

I'm guessing most are weak v. deviant. Guys who aren't any good between the sheets... and know it. The natural progression is to fantasize about men who are good. Who are great. Skilled and dominant. Nothing deviant about being turned on by sexy black men with big dicks. Brothers like that make the world go around.

Back