Arabic

Smashed a Lebanese woman years ago. She was fun, cool personality wise, and generous too. She would only let me fuck her ass... which I have come to learn is a ver Arabic thing as pussy traditionally reserved for marriage/husband. While she wasnt afraid to be out in public with me, she absolutely did not want to go anywhere where her relatives might see us.

Smashed a Lebanese woman years ago. She was fun, cool personality wise, and generous too. She would only let me fuck her ass... which I have come to learn is a ver Arabic thing as pussy traditionally reserved for marriage/husband. While she wasnt afraid to be out in public with me, she absolutely did not want to go anywhere where her relatives might see us.
Did she wear Hijab (Head scarf) ?

??Smashed a Lebanese woman years ago. She was fun, cool personality wise, and generous too. She would only let me fuck her ass... which I have come to learn is a ver Arabic thing as pussy traditionally reserved for marriage/husband. While she wasnt afraid to be out in public with me, she absolutely did not want to go anywhere where her relatives might see us.
You think?

Of course, you will not be able to see any of her family with you

Of course, you will not be able to see any of her family with you
No kidding. Good to be her private fuck (a) nim.al but wouldn't be seen as acceptable as a friend. I bet if he was white, her family members would have served him coffee and biscuits. I suppose, you get what you settle for.

No kidding. Good to be her private fuck (a) nim.al but wouldn't be seen as acceptable as a friend. I bet if he was white, her family members would have served him coffee and biscuits. I suppose, you get what you settle for.
Glad someone said what I was thinking... Treated like a dirty secret just for the sake of getting to fuck her is just disgraceful as a Black king. Definitely the actions of trash

My job puts me in contact with a lot of international women so I've been with Arab women from all over. Algerian, Saudi, Lebanese, Persian, Kuwaiti, ect. They're fun, very giving, sex is no different than other women. A very private and secret affair for obvious reasons with most. Some I met their families and was welcomed as a good friend. Others I didn't. The discretion can be a bit exhausting since some worried feverishly about any neighbor finding out/knowing that I visited or that they spent time with me alone.

It's at its best when you're welcomed as a friend. That, being overly secretive, is the worst part. I hate being stressed because she doesn't want my neighbors to know she visited as well as her own but I also understand that they're culture is different from mine.

My job puts me in contact with a lot of international women so I've been with Arab women from all over. Algerian, Saudi, Lebanese, Persian, Kuwaiti, ect. They're fun, very giving, sex is no different than other women. A very private and secret affair for obvious reasons with most. Some I met their families and was welcomed as a good friend. Others I didn't. The discretion can be a bit exhausting since some worried feverishly about any neighbor finding out/knowing that I visited or that they spent time with me alone.

It's at its best when you're welcomed as a friend. That, being overly secretive, is the worst part. I hate being stressed because she doesn't want my neighbors to know she visited as well as her own but I also understand that they're culture is different from mine.
I am not sure what u mean

Back