Approaching bulls / black men

romeooromeo

Male
Real Person
How do you (hotwife) approach a potential bull/bbc in public?

What are the characteristics you’re looking for? The looks, outfit, vibe or whatever.

What goes through your mind?

If you don’t do cold approaches.. why not?

How do you (hotwife) approach a potential bull/bbc in public?

What are the characteristics you’re looking for? The looks, outfit, vibe or whatever.

What goes through your mind?

If you don’t do cold approaches.. why not?
It is SO hard for me to approach guys if my hubby doesn’t set a date. I feel awkward. At events/parties I don’t feel like I am hot enough. I feel like I will come off desperate. Just being honest. I prefer to be approached …like they are interested in me.

I like the guys to be well dressed… not too well dressed, but something that shows off their physique. SMELL GOOD…OMG I will cream over the right cologne!

What goes thru my mind? I want to get right to kissing. I’m hoping they put their hands on my ass and caress me.

Xoxo💋👸♠️

It is SO hard for me to approach guys if my hubby doesn’t set a date. I feel awkward. At events/parties I don’t feel like I am hot enough. I feel like I will come off desperate. Just being honest. I prefer to be approached …like they are interested in me.

I like the guys to be well dressed… not too well dressed, but something that shows off their physique. SMELL GOOD…OMG I will cream over the right cologne!

What goes thru my mind? I want to get right to kissing. I’m hoping they put their hands on my ass and caress me.

Xoxo💋👸♠️
looking at your pics girl your amazing

Eye contact and a smile is always a good way to initiate a contact
be it in a public setting or a lifestyle club. I feel that shows my
interest and I let him make the next move. If he's interested in
me great, if not no feelings are hurt. I have asked if he could
reach something for me say in a grocery store. That's always a
good way to start a conversation should he be so inclined. What
I might be wearing at times is always a good indicator I'm looking.
All in all I like the Man to follow up on my signs to see if we have
any chemistry so we can take it from there.
At a club.JPG

Back