Anyone into dominating me ?

You can reverse image search to verify yourself via Google or Tineye.

General rule of thumb though, if a female profile starts out with face pics, they're usually fake. Not always, some people just DGAF but most ladies will crop for privacy/safety.
Thanks for suggesting this tool which I recall was used on previous occasions but even this tool suggested that both pics were unique @avaadore ? So there may be more involved to determine whether or not women on here are fake? As seen below... 🤷‍♂️ A.jpgB.jpg

After all, I suspect you are real @avaadore and you pass as well too, just testing of course? So at the very least my spidey sense is not totally broken if it can also trick tineye as well too? 🤷‍♂️

b1.jpg

Last edited:
After all, I suspect you are real @avaadore and you pass as well too, just testing of course? So at the very least my spidey sense is not totally broken if it can also trick tineye as well too? 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 3502741
It's best to use multiple sources since not all image searches reach every nook and cranny of the internet.

For instance, I've used my avatar here on multiple different sites so it's definitely not unique insofar as not appearing anywhere else online. It should come up with my accounts on at least two other sites.

But I would do some more fine tuning on your spidey sense - the face pictures, the fact that they're not even of the same woman, the sexual nonsense talk - those should all be giant red flags billowing in the winds of bullshit lol

It's best to use multiple sources since not all image searches reach every nook and cranny of the internet.

For instance, I've used my avatar here on multiple different sites so it's definitely not unique insofar as not appearing anywhere else online. It should come up with my accounts on at least two other sites.

But I would do some more fine tuning on your spidey sense - the face pictures, the fact that they're not even of the same woman, the sexual nonsense talk - those should all be giant red flags billowing in the winds of bullshit lol
Some guys like that kind of ******* though. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I seen her before. Is she banned? If so, how does she keep coming back?

Word is, "she" just keeps making new profiles, possibly from a different IP address each time. That is someone dedicated to catfishing other people, to go through that much effort to just get caught every time.

Back