Anyone in Seoul, Korea?

Cuckfromseoul

Male
Gold Member
I'm a young white wannabe cuck.
But it's really hard to find Korean beauties who would be open to cuck me with bbc.
Is there anyone who can help ?
Anyone who knows some people in Seoul?
I'd appreciate any help 🙏

It can be challenging to navigate specific preferences, especially in a new place like Seoul.Regarding your inquiry, I recently stumbled upon Hongdae Shirt Room or 홍대셔츠룸 while exploring Seoul. I think that discovering hidden gems like this can add a touch of excitement to our lives. Who knows, you might meet someone who could offer insights or connections to what you're looking for.I'm sorry I couldn't provide a direct solution, but I'm here to offer support and brainstorm ideas if you need them.

Last edited:
Finding the right connections can be challenging, especially in a different culture. Have you tried joining local groups or online communities focused on dating or lifestyle preferences? Platforms like Meetup or specific subreddits might have some leads.

Finding the right connections can be challenging, especially in a different culture. Have you tried joining local groups or online communities focused on dating or lifestyle preferences? Platforms like Meetup or specific subreddits might have some leads.
Very tough as Koreans are conservative and to start such a conversation you should be very close with a person. By any chance do you know anyone in Seoul ?

Back