Anyone in NYC want to live with a super freaky horny busty nudist girl who fucks multiple times daily?

Is it crazy to search for a roommate on here? I live in both New York City and Montreal, Canada. I live by myself in my Montréal apartment but like living with people while in NYC. The people are more fun here.

**would be fun to either live with a cuck who cleans and cleans up OR a hung man who can give it to me several times a day**

Comment if you’d live with me. 😂
Would love to be your cuck

Is it crazy to search for a roommate on here? I live in both New York City and Montreal, Canada. I live by myself in my Montréal apartment but like living with people while in NYC. The people are more fun here.

**would be fun to either live with a cuck who cleans and cleans up OR a hung man who can give it to me several times a day**

It’s quite the coincidence i need my cocc drained several times a day ;)

Attachments

• IMG_5177.jpeg
    IMG_5177.jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 20

Ugh absolutely stunning. How about living with a bi girl so we can share bbc hehe

Hi gorgeous, I would love to chat 😜😜

Back