Anyone have experience with a live in bulll?

Anyone have an experience with a live in bull? We have been toying with the idea. We have been with out a bull for a little while now but would like to start back with this dynamic.
I have experience. For me it was mostly just weekends. He stayed over at our place. I wasnt allowed to disturb them while they did their things. They watched movies, had sex, dinner and etc. Just overall hung out while i was just sometimes there for them. When they had sex it was 90% od the time me being outside of the room. It can get interesting its just important you trust the guy and you both love it

Kinda. We had one of our tenants living in one of our pole barns after a house fire and we played it off as that. B had hooked up with him and a couple of his homeboys actually many times and with him living on our property it was Great. He and the others knew we had to keep it private and we were only caught a few times but not by anyone who mattered. We actually had a pregnancy scare when he was here. No surprise really since B was sucking and fucking him and a few of his homeboys a Lot. Id call her and these guys would answer her phone and I'd be teased about what she was doing. We all enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Anyone have an experience with a live in bull? We have been toying with the idea. We have been with out a bull for a little while now but would like to start back with this dynamic.
Snoop Dogg Gangsta GIF by MOODMAN

I have experience. For me it was mostly just weekends. He stayed over at our place. I wasnt allowed to disturb them while they did their things. They watched movies, had sex, dinner and etc. Just overall hung out while i was just sometimes there for them. When they had sex it was 90% od the time me being outside of the room. It can get interesting its just important you trust the guy and you both love it
How did your wife sound while you were outside the room and how did you feel about it?

well this definitely overstepping the boundaries.

Have you had a chance to think about the following:
  • The bull is for occasional sex or relationship? (living together develops relationships, do you need it? )
  • Is he going to live free for the cost of sex? (May impact on his performance)
  • is he going to live there with you and go out to satisfy other clients?
  • If yes, how would you react on the above? ^
  • Don't you want to try other bulls?

I travel for work and while my company pays for everything, it would be awesome to find a couple or even a female that I would stay with during my time. Sometimes it's just a week, and sometimes a month. Maybe we start a forum or post for this where we post our travel plans and any couple or single female can respond. I know there are a few travel posts, but they are not for this specific type of dynamic. On the flip side, my lady and I would love to host a single female.

While husband was overseas I traveled with my friend, and I would go stay with him at his house usually a few nights a week.

Now, when he has a few days without work, he usually stays here with us, but sometimes I will go to his house.

We are retired and comfortable. He is a surgeon. We own property. He owns property. None of us are really in a position to worry about money.

While husband was overseas I traveled with my friend, and I would go stay with him at his house usually a few nights a week.

Now, when he has a few days without work, he usually stays here with us, but sometimes I will go to his house.

We are retired and comfortable. He is a surgeon. We own property. He owns property. None of us are really in a position to worry about money.
That’s cool but not really sure what owning property has to do with a live in bull question

Years ago I knew a guy, he had a 3 bedroom apartment, he had a (guy) roommate. All good.
About a year later a girl moved into the extra bedroom, they split everything three ways. I thought it was a little weird but I wasn't involved.
Come to find out it was like a poly deal, they both had sex with her whenever anyone wanted. Sometimes one guy would go into her room for a while then go back to his room to sleep. Sometimes she'd hit up one of the guys. Many times one guy then the other, sometimes a three way. I remember thinking this girl is getting the ******* fucked out of her.
She wasn't all that good looking but why not ?

Questions ... what would it be like ?
Does he contribute financially?
The "extra" guy have his own room?
Do you have meals together?
The guy have free access to the wife? Anytime - anywhere in the house?
Would it be cuckold at all ?
The guys that have done this what was it like ?
What were you all ages ? The couple...in shape, overweight?
Thanks

I travel for work and while my company pays for everything, it would be awesome to find a couple or even a female that I would stay with during my time. Sometimes it's just a week, and sometimes a month. Maybe we start a forum or post for this where we post our travel plans and any couple or single female can respond. I know there are a few travel posts, but they are not for this specific type of dynamic. On the flip side, my lady and I would love to host a single female.
Early 80s I worked at Kmart. There were several sales reps that hit the store either every week or every other. I had two women that stayed overnight at my place. They got money for food and hotel, staying at my place worked well because they still received the money but didn't spend it.
One was every Tuesday, the other was every other Thursday. Worked great for me, usually we'd just just go home to my place for dinner and stay home. If we did go out for food(pizza) she paid on her expense account. I was 24, one girl was 22 the other was 28. Both were very good looking and fucked me silly. I'm sure they had similar deals along their routes but I never asked.

Early 80s I worked at Kmart. There were several sales reps that hit the store either every week or every other. I had two women that stayed overnight at my place. They got money for food and hotel, staying at my place worked well because they still received the money but didn't spend it.
One was every Tuesday, the other was every other Thursday. Worked great for me, usually we'd just just go home to my place for dinner and stay home. If we did go out for food(pizza) she paid on her expense account. I was 24, one girl was 22 the other was 28. Both were very good looking and fucked me silly. I'm sure they had similar deals along their routes but I never asked.

“Both were very good looking and fucked me silly.”
You buried the lede. That was the line we were hoping to see, and you dropped it at the end lol.
It would be super sexy if in fact they were doing the same in other places in their travels, fucking away during their business trips

Back