Anyone been to the Green Door in Vegas?

You ever go to the Mon Chalet, I'm trying to set up a 100 man gang bang there, but will settle for a handful. I love that place!
A chick that calls herself "I am Lisa" https://lisa-i-am.tumblr.com/ has a 100 guy gang bang set up for later this month, check out her tumblr page or her only fans page, it sounds like it's gonna be HOT! She has the entire Green Door scheduled for a Monday and it's hers exclusively, guys have been vetted etc. chat with her to hear how it all turns out,,,

Here's one - of many - for example on this site: "BBCfromthe650." Talked with him on here. Moved to text finally. Then vanished. So many BBCs do this and, apparently, to a lot of us on here. Here's his profile with a whopping one pic:

HOW !!! I literally Flew 5000 miles to be with my sexy hot fuck bunny @ShePrefersBlac and it was worth it 😈
Can't wait for our next time 2gether babe :sex: :sex:
Oh n we spent a cpl of weeks together so to say

HOW !!! I literally Flew 5000 miles to be with my sexy hot fuck bunny @ShePrefersBlac and it was worth it 😈
Can't wait for our next time 2gether babe :sex: :sex:
Oh n we spent a cpl of weeks together so to say
Good for you, but I think that you're the exception to the rule, sadly. SO SO SO many BBCs are just total flakes.

I mean hey I tried reaching out to you to set something up 🤷🏾‍♂️. Ive definitely been interested in meeting up. I could have took a quick Vegas trip
Some of the women here are FULL OF IT 😅
They rather chase 'mystery men' than fuck with a REAL BULL.
These 'I can't find a guy' stories crack me up. This site is full of Experienced Verified Guys (like myself) but for whatever reason, "can't.... Seem.... To... Find any.... (straining eyes) bulls!" 😅 😅 😅

I went a couple years ago, poor timing on my part. Definitely a place to have some fun if you plan it out right or get lucky with timing. 👌🏾

Back