Anyone been to the Green Door in Vegas?

Here's one - of many - for example on this site: "BBCfromthe650." Talked with him on here. Moved to text finally. Then vanished. So many BBCs do this and, apparently, to a lot of us on here. Here's his profile with a whopping one pic:

It's rediculous. I mean here we are, pussy-a-plenty. All you gotta do is bring your cock and drain it in/on us. You don't have to buy a room or pay for *******. Really just bring that thick meat.... Sigh. Seriously tho, we got this fat little dick white dudes that claim to be girls and big ole BBCs and scam us, waste our time...but what do they get out of it? Blue balls? Do ugly chicks pretend to be BBCs to get attention too? Is that a thing? Frustrated.

Here's one - of many - for example on this site: "BBCfromthe650." Talked with him on here. Moved to text finally. Then vanished. So many BBCs do this and, apparently, to a lot of us on here. Here's his profile with a whopping one pic:

I’ve actually been waiting for a text back from her but I haven’t received anything. If you have proof you’ve texted me back, I apologize and I’ll restart my phone or something. But damn

Fuck Idk, happens all the time, set ******* up, get a room, wash my pussy expecting it to get stretched..........and nothing, no reponse, so cock, or they are gonna be 3 hours late and then never show. I don't know why I even try sometimes.
If we set something up, I'll be there with a hard dick and time 😏

Back