Any thoughts

One time I had a hotwife coming over and I had alot things to get done make sure my place was squared away and all my errands got done, so I forgot to eat anything by the time she showed up! She brought over a fifth of Hennessey and we shared it back and fourth, drinking it right out of the bottle! I went down on her and started eating that pussy, the she said I just looked up and my eyes rolled backwards 😵‍💫and I p@ssed out! She said that despite me being sleep, my cock was rock hard so she said that she wasn't going to let it go to waste and she rode it until she came on my cock and squirted all over me! When I woke up she was gone and I was all naked and sticky, and then we walked in with McDonald's and told me to eat!🤣😂

The one time in my life that I p@ssed out on some pussy!

*******,you got fucked while *******, never heard that before lol
I still wake up with a boner bro!🤣😂

Listen when I dated women and they would sleep over they would go down and just start sucking on me while I was asleep and to them miraculously my cock would get hard and stand straight up regardless of that fact that I was deep asleep! Sometimes I woke up while they were sucking and sometimes I didn't wake up until they were already on top of me putting my cock inside of them. I used to say "don't let the fact that I'm asleep stop you" then I would tear that pussy up!

I gotta get you this video of this Asian chick who's man is clearly wasted but she is on to of him in the bed going to town riding him without a care, just helping herself to some dick and enjoying herself! Hey if it's yours you should be able to get it when you want it!

I gotta get you this video of this Asian chick who's man is clearly wasted but she is on to of him in the bed going to town riding him without a care, just helping herself to some dick and enjoying herself! Hey if it's yours you should be able to get it when you want it!
i'd love to see it.

What's the most embarrassing thing that has happened during sex that you'd wish never happened?
My first time cheating. I was dating a guy and he was nice and we were great friends but sexually we just did not click. I was also pretty good friends with his sister. Anyways I had gone to their house to visit him after work and hangout and it was pretty boring watching TV and I was not feeling it so told him I was tired and heading home. At the same time I was texting a black guy I worked with and doing some flirting back and forth which was turning me on.

I left my boyfriend's house and on the way home the black guy I was talking with said he had enough flirting and teasing and that him and his buddy wanted to meet up and find out if I was all talk or not. I said come over to my house and find out thinking I was in the clear. They did come over and it did not take long for me to be the middle of a fuck sandwich.

At some point my boyfriend and his sister had come over and let themselves into my house only to find me getting used. My boyfriend began yelling and a large fight followed me trying to cover up. Not exactly the way I wanted to breakup or end a friendship and I felt embarrassed.

Back