Any THICK wives/girlfriends??? **Post your thickness** Where you at???

Temecula / Riverside County here.

[/QUOTE="KingSupremeBBC, post: 1899389, member: 177140"]
I love a thick women! I love a mature woman as well.... any thick bbw or thick pawgs on here???

Lets do a roll call...
[/QUOTE]

Yea , she a bit much.
Bro I will pound all that ass she got into submission or stroke out trying! Every once in awhile a thick beauty like her needs her ******* beat up good and manhandled just to prove that there are still men out there that can do it because they often forget! These kind of women walk around wondering in their heads because they are so thick and curvy who candle handle all the woman that they are? I'm one of those guys who will have a woman like that tapping out, runnin from the dick, and asking for breaks because I'm beating that pussy up so much! I'm sorry but when I see all thos curves I'm like a baby at the entry gates of Disneyland bright eyed and excited because I'm about to turn her body into my amusement park with unlimited rides! LOL

I only got one rule for thick beautiful women: Don't run from the dick!!! If I have to chase all that ass across the bed then they find themselves pinned and pounded to new depths until I get tired! So be courteous and ask a brotha nicely to take some meat out or go a little easier but run and there will be consequences! Peace✌

Bro I will pound all that ass she got into submission or stroke out trying! Every once in awhile a thick beauty like her needs her ******* beat up good and manhandled just to prove that there are still men out there that can do it because they often forget! These kind of women walk around wondering in their heads because they are so thick and curvy who candle handle all the woman that they are? I'm one of those guys who will have a woman like that tapping out, runnin from the dick, and asking for breaks because I'm beating that pussy up so much! I'm sorry but when I see all thos curves I'm like a baby at the entry gates of Disneyland bright eyed and excited because I'm about to turn her body into my amusement park with unlimited rides! LOL

I only got one rule for thick beautiful women: Don't run from the dick!!! If I have to chase all that ass across the bed then they find themselves pinned and pounded to new depths until I get tired! So be courteous and ask a brotha nicely to take some meat out or go a little easier but run and there will be consequences! Peace✌
And then shes gorgeous to boot. Bites that lip in a bunch of media. Hottest one on here. And thats saying alot.

61456288-2E68-492F-B696-A0DCDEAEAF29.jpeg
Sneaking a candid shot of my ‘thick friend’ trying to measure something in her room. Well, jus look at the measurements of that ass. Ha! She had no clue...but she’d be flattered I think. She thinks she’s “heavy”....smh, she’s perfect. 👅

Last edited:
Back