Any Teachers, who can't get enough BBC or Big Cock?

hungteacher

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Before I relocated to Arizona, I used to do sex coaching and private cuckold coaching for beta men, women and couples.

I met a lot of people, and in my experiences, I met a handful of teachers who really loved sessions with me because I ran them like teacher workshops. In fact, the teachers like to talk to each other and compare notes about my cock, who could deep throat the farthest, who gagged, who could swallow my whole load, etc.

Id love to create a broader teacher group from here - So if you live in the US and are a teacher, id love to connect :)

When teachers are mentioned , my thoughts go straight to how Sammy got hooked on black cock
I wasn’t around then but she’s told me loads about how her maths teacher was first black lover she had at just under 15 yrs
He fucked her for 13 months and every time for the past 8 months he unloaded every time in her, she admitted at the time she wanted him to knock her up being young and foolish, he took her away a few times at weekend , shaved her smooth which she has been since rest of her life,, the only thing he missed to do with her fuck her ass, he had a decent size cock but huge bell end she told me and that she loved how she could feel him throb and pulse when he was pumping her, and that feeling this always gave her massive orgasm
She has kept in touch with him and has visited him in recent years and told me his cock still does what it always did
She did tell me that he admitted when she went recently to his house he secretley videoed them having sex several times he admitted but told her he destroyed the tapes ( bastard he could have let me see them 😂)

Back