Any other bulls only doing breedings?

I believe GB breeding is the ultimate in tribal and nature breeding. all the Bulls line up and take their shots depositing their seed deep in their bitch. she ultimately will be impregnated by the most dominant Bulls seed of the group. .his name is not important. . then she gets her reward 9 months . . embrace being a bbc breeder. BNWO

I am curious how many other women out there are seriously trying to get pregnant?

In all the years we have been in the lifestyle, I only knew two women who had sex with men to get pregnant. Nether tried with black guys. I have been with white men, black men and Latino men who thought they were breeding me, but in reality it would have never happened. It just made the trying part a lot more fun.

I am curious how many other women out there are seriously trying to get pregnant?

In all the years we have been in the lifestyle, I only knew two women who had sex with men to get pregnant. Nether tried with black guys. I have been with white men, black men and Latino men who thought they were breeding me, but in reality it would have never happened. It just made the trying part a lot more fun.

I think you are absolutely right. Not saying that there aren't people out there who might be trying, but I think most "breeding" that's going on is bareback fantasy. That said though, there's always a possibility (with some exceptions) that you can end up pregnant and then you have a big reality to face. We've always accepted that as a possible outcome, but it may not be the same for everybody.

I think you are absolutely right. Not saying that there aren't people out there who might be trying, but I think most "breeding" that's going on is bareback fantasy. That said though, there's always a possibility (with some exceptions) that you can end up pregnant and then you have a big reality to face. We've always accepted that as a possible outcome, but it may not be the same for everybody.
I dont know the data on it, but its not non-existent. But to put a number on the % who knows really?

Everyone should realize admit to themselves and each other this is what the end result and goal is whether you realize it or not or can admit it to yourself or your partner.

You really want her to get bred by a huge black cock regularly coming and taking her pussy and she would really prefer a lover of a certain phsique that is dominant alpha male and has a good personality along with selected specifically for having a large hung penis all adding up to the type of male lover she would pick out of a line who isnt like her husband its only for sex pleasure hat she considers worthy of breeding her pussy and would have his children under special circumstances..whether impossible or possible to achieve in reality.

Many times its the husband who also encourages her to allow it to happen to complete the cuckold lifestyle cycle goal with a lovers mixed baby for you all and keeping him in your life long term as a lover and part of the childs life...

I had made my friend's wife pregnant. They don't have a baby for 10 years. So I helped them and made her pregnant twice, I want to help couples that want to have a baby. I will be happy to help them.

Yes, you could argue that. But when a cuckold couple makes their decision, for reasons others can not understand, may it be basic instinct, BDSM, philosophy or just fun, they are old enough. But a baby is innocent until a certain age and cannot make their own decisions.
SO, does anyone know how terrible it is for someone not to even know who their biological ******* is? It is very destructive. If you knock up a hot wife, that's one thing, but the baby should at least know that you are the biological *******. Its also important to know, for heath safety reasons. Hereditary diseases etc,.
I truly agree!!!

I know of a few on this site alone!!! ~SMH~

Back