Any fellow cucks want to chat?

We started with more involvement from me, Hayley said she would be too jealous seeing me with another woman when we spoke about swinging to spice our sex life up so I said I was ok with just another male joining us, she surprised me when she said only if he was black, but the images that filled my head got me surprisingly turned on. She had never even kissed a Blackman, we live in a typical rural town in UK. Our first meeting didn’t go to plan mainly due to nerves and uncertainty over how we would react, she said she was worried that it would make my feelings towards her lessen and that once we had done something like that there was no turning the clock back. So we drank to much to calm the nerves and so did our date, which meant by the time we got back to he hotel room, the sex was more a fumble and over in 15 mins. It wasn’t that bad that it changed our minds on experiencing or playing out our fantasies. We spoke about how we both felt, and decided we wanted to explore more, the next 3 months we had half a dozen more nights out involving a BBC’s from a dating site for swingers and it became apparent early on that my imagined prowess was lacking in size, stamina and satisfaction that the bulls we met took Hayley to sexual heights never imagined and I also realised I got off even more on watching her enjoy herself in a way I would never be able to. She told me she felt so liberated and loved that we could share these moments together. Had never even heard of cuckolding when we began

We started with more involvement from me, Hayley said she would be too jealous seeing me with another woman when we spoke about swinging to spice our sex life up so I said I was ok with just another male joining us, she surprised me when she said only if he was black, but the images that filled my head got me surprisingly turned on. She had never even kissed a Blackman, we live in a typical rural town in UK. Our first meeting didn’t go to plan mainly due to nerves and uncertainty over how we would react, she said she was worried that it would make my feelings towards her lessen and that once we had done something like that there was no turning the clock back. So we drank to much to calm the nerves and so did our date, which meant by the time we got back to he hotel room, the sex was more a fumble and over in 15 mins. It wasn’t that bad that it changed our minds on experiencing or playing out our fantasies. We spoke about how we both felt, and decided we wanted to explore more, the next 3 months we had half a dozen more nights out involving a BBC’s from a dating site for swingers and it became apparent early on that my imagined prowess was lacking in size, stamina and satisfaction that the bulls we met took Hayley to sexual heights never imagined and I also realised I got off even more on watching her enjoy herself in a way I would never be able to. She told me she felt so liberated and loved that we could share these moments together. Had never even heard of cuckolding when we began
This is very similar to our experience :p

I'd love to chat. I don't know how to convince my wife to act on this. I know she's attracted to black men. She once kissed a famous black man in NY. I tried to arrange a "random bump-in" with a bull and my wife twice. Once was canceled because of COVID. The other, a trip to her massage place, the bull couldn't get off work.

Back