Any couples get with white guys?

Loridan

Couple
This is a cuckold site I understand that.
Lots on posts about wives getting it from hot black guys while hubby watches.
Any couples invite white guys into their bedroom?
We've never been with a black guy. We have a pretty regular thing with a younger (white) guy we know. It's a very exciting time for all three of us.
I'm not against black guys at all, I'd love to watch a good looking black guy fuck the livin hell out of my wife but I doubt that will happen.

We've never been with a black guy. We have a pretty regular thing with a younger (white) guy we know. It's a very exciting time for all three of us.
I'm not against black guys at all, I'd love to watch a good looking black guy fuck the livin hell out of my wife but I doubt that will happen.
Maybe you should check in to white 2 white .com?

It's not a cuckold site 🙄 however it has morphed and y'all have you're own forum. But the basis of this site is black men and white women. Unfortunately white women come with baggage aka a cuck, a stag, aka the director/filmograhpor

White guys. Black guys. Asian guys. Wifey doesn’t discriminate any nice cock.

I personally know as others in here do. Black guys taste just the same as white guys. 😝 I do mean taste too. I get with ANY guy I'm attracted to. I just happen to have a lot more black fuck buddies than white.

Back