Any bulls our couples pick up a married women (without husbands knowledge)

My GF did this with one of her friends. Long story short is my GF brought her Bull around to some friends gatherings. All her friends genuinely thought she was just cheating on me but I knew the whole time. Said friend wanted to see what the fuss was all about and what about him made myGF want to cheat one me, a seemingly good guy. GF's friend hit up her Bull behind my GF's back but thankfully he told my GF, however, my GF let it happen and was even turned on by the whole ordeal. She eventually confronted her friend after some time and but her friend threw it back in her face as kind of a Blackmail, if she continues to argue she'll tell me. My GF played along as she wasn't ready to tell our secret and blow up our relationship.

To make a long story short my GF started getting kind of jealous when she would know her Bull was with her friend and would try to thirst trap him. They both eventually came to the realization that they both want him and agreed to share him. My GF was the one that introduced the 3some idea and they would regularly fuck him together.

As far as I know my GF never told her so I'm under the assumption her friend genuinely thought she was cheating on me and she didn't care.

would love to hear the story cheating. Us white bois enjoy the thought of our wives cheating on us, but how would we know? I want to hear how it happened, all the intrigue and sex the hubby could not provide.
I used to feel bad about fuckin married women. That was until I met Joann who told me that her husband didn't satisfy her anymore. Wasn't the man she married years ago.
I met her and she told me that he wasn't man enough for her.
I just gave her what she didn't get at home.
Why should she go without sexual satisfaction. She still loved him but love wasn't enough

I used to feel bad about fuckin married women. That was until I met Joann who told me that her husband didn't satisfy her anymore. Wasn't the man she married years ago.
Why should she go without sexual satisfaction. She still loved him but love wasn't enough
tell me about Joann, how did you meet her. how does she contact you? secret app? another phone, have u listed as "pizza place"?...

I'm white...years ago I had several long term deals with happily married women with families.
Every story was the same. Wife not getting attention from her husband.
Hubby worked too much or gained weight or was lazy.
None of these wives didn't love her husband, they just liked sex with me.
None ever said anything negative about hubby.
They all did say things like "my husband doesn't fuck me like this". One wife told me her husband wouldn't fuck her ass, I had no problem with that.
One older wife(41) was at my place(I was 23) almost every Thursday after work, saw her for over a year. She was the manager at my credit union. She was very good looking, had a rock solid body and loved sex. She was pretty open about their sex life. Evidently she would have 3 rounds with me then go home and have sex with her hubby. He had no idea what she was doing with me, he thought she had a weekly work meeting on Thursdays. She told me he really looked forward to their Thursday night sex.
Different married church wife(28), several months with her. She loved her husband and family but got off on our secret deal big time.
Different gal, engaged, she was 19, I was 22. Preachers daugh.ter, no lie. She lived with her parents. She was on the pill so she could have sex with finance, her parents didn't know, assumed she was a virgin. She absolutely LOVED me going down on her after we fucked, said her guy wouldn't do that. She always spoke positively about her finance. She was a friggin sex freak with me.
Married/attached women can be very exciting.

would love to hear the story cheating. Us white bois enjoy the thought of our wives cheating on us, but how would we know? I want to hear how it happened, all the intrigue and sex the hubby could not provide.
My wife Mai is Vietnamese. She was picked up by a white ride share guy and he ended up munching her vagina in the back seat. When she got home, I could see cum stains on the back leather lol

My wife Mai is Vietnamese. She was picked up by a white ride share guy and he ended up munching her vagina in the back seat. When she got home, I could see cum stains on the back leather lol
Your fake story doesn't add up dude. She...was picked up by a ride share guy...you saw the stains on the back seat? Of his car ?

I'm white...years ago I had several long term deals with happily married women with families.
They all did say things like "my husband doesn't fuck me like this". One wife told me her husband wouldn't fuck her ass, I had no problem with that.
One older wife(41) was at my place(I was 23) almost every Thursday after work, saw her for over a year. She was the manager at my credit union. She was very good looking, had a rock solid body and loved sex. She was pretty open about their sex life. Evidently she would have 3 rounds with me then go home and have sex with her hubby. He had no idea what she was doing with me, he thought she had a weekly work meeting on Thursdays. She told me he really looked forward to their Thursday night sex.
Different married church wife(28), several months with her. She loved her husband and family but got off on our secret deal big time.
Different gal, engaged, she was 19, I was 22. Preachers daugh.ter, no lie. She lived with her parents. She was on the pill so she could have sex with finance, her parents didn't know, assumed she was a virgin. She absolutely LOVED me going down on her after we fucked, said her guy wouldn't do that. She always spoke positively about her finance. She was a friggin sex freak with me.
Funny, I met a woman online who loved her husband, it he was too prim and proper to fuck her ass! LOL! I never knew that was a thing!

Well said.

100%!!

As I posted above...these married women absolutely loved sex with me. All were happily married and loved the husband.
They ALL wanted to get fucked senseless a couple of times a month. Some told me very candidly they usually went home and had sex with hubby after leaving my place. The only complaint any had was hubby didn't give enough attention...and sex. One wife loved it in the butt, said hubby wouldn't do it. They all wanted me to go down after we fucked, apparently husbands aren't into that.

My GF did this with one of her friends. Long story short is my GF brought her Bull around to some friends gatherings. All her friends genuinely thought she was just cheating on me but I knew the whole time. Said friend wanted to see what the fuss was all about and what about him made myGF want to cheat one me, a seemingly good guy. GF's friend hit up her Bull behind my GF's back but thankfully he told my GF, however, my GF let it happen and was even turned on by the whole ordeal. She eventually confronted her friend after some time and but her friend threw it back in her face as kind of a Blackmail, if she continues to argue she'll tell me. My GF played along as she wasn't ready to tell our secret and blow up our relationship.

To make a long story short my GF started getting kind of jealous when she would know her Bull was with her friend and would try to thirst trap him. They both eventually came to the realization that they both want him and agreed to share him. My GF was the one that introduced the 3some idea and they would regularly fuck him together.

As far as I know my GF never told her so I'm under the assumption her friend genuinely thought she was cheating on me and she didn't care.

What would make this even better is if your GF and her friend got it on together for the horny benefit of their shared Black guy

Those are the women we all know and love

Back