Any BBC who really enjoy the cuckolding aspect of this?

Hi all,

My wife and I fantasize about me watching her with a hung guy. When I imagine the perfect guy, I like the idea that he would enjoy the cuckolding aspect of all this.

How common do you think it is that cuckolding is what the guy is looking for? I mean, not just sex with a cute white woman but really getting off on the small cocked cuckold husband watching? Maybe getting a thrill out of knowing he's bigger and better in bed and possibly teasing the wife and husband about that? Perhaps he even enjoys chatting with the husband before and after sex about his wife.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Hi all,

My wife and I fantasize about me watching her with a hung guy. When I imagine the perfect guy, I like the idea that he would enjoy the cuckolding aspect of all this.

How common do you think it is that cuckolding is what the guy is looking for? I mean, not just sex with a cute white woman but really getting off on the small cocked cuckold husband watching? Maybe getting a thrill out of knowing he's bigger and better in bed and possibly teasing the wife and husband about that? Perhaps he even enjoys chatting with the husband before and after sex about his wife.

It would work nicely if you understand the dynamics of it all!

Hi all,

I had one couple I was like that with. Everytime I came over me and husband would have a *******, while the wife and I would smoke a joint together. During that time the husband would look over and say she’s been wet waiting on u. She would let him finger her pussy while he told her what he wanted her to do to me. He loved to watch her suck my bbc while we finished our drinks.

Hi all,

If you value your wife, your marriage, you will stay away from the fantasy in reality and just keep it in the bedroom

I had one couple I was like that with. Everytime I came over me and husband would have a *******, while the wife and I would smoke a joint together. During that time the husband would look over and say she’s been wet waiting on u. She would let him finger her pussy while he told her what he wanted her to do to me. He loved to watch her suck my bbc while we finished our drinks.
Hope he licked her clean afterwards. We’re they much older

He did more than that while I used to pound his wife from the back he would get under us and suck my balls while I stroked her
That’s badass. She have him in a cockcage or panties? They have a female led relationship? Or just in the bedroom

Back