Amateur Interracial Sex is the Best

It's only been 15 minutes into your wife's fantasy of fucking a BBC and you already know, she'll never look @ you the same again.

636_1000.jpg
I introduced my very handsome athletic 19 year-old black buddy to my wife after he and I had, unknown to her, been versatile homosexual lovers since he was 17. So I knew only too well how perfect his body was and the hugeness of his erections. His cock is uncircumcised whereas mine isn't, and up to when I invited my buddy into our bed my wife hadn't ever been fucked by an uncircumcised man. In the event, she was fascinated by his long foreskin and loved the unaccustomed ease and beautiful smoothness it gave his bareback and deliciously slow penetration of her first time up. I was shocked that first time up she orgasmed long and hard on his cock within 2 minutes after taking the first 6 inches of it in her vagina.

My buddy stayed over and fucked her very satisfyingly three times that night and in the following very prolonged dawner with me lying beside her.

Ever since that first time with my buddy my wife hasn't looked at or truly loved my cock, either erect or flaccid, anything like as enthusiastically or as excitedly she has did before my buddy came into our life.

My buddy being so much younger and way more beautifully built than I am, his glorious nakedness has become her constant visuo-erotic obsession, while my body and cock receive ever decreasing desirous glances and hands-on attention from her.

Such is Youth------and Life.

Back