Amateur Interracial Sex is the Best

Thanks f
I went through all that when I first got online back in ‘95,,,I saw what there was to offer, the blur, the black out bar, the swirly faces and blotched faces, which make them look like monsters, totally ruining any masturbatory use, that’s when I settle on cropping,Mathis way it didn’t distract you at all, a picture frame is just so big and there just wasn’t enough room for the whole face. I think I hit on the gold standard of anonymity, LOL

After a couple of months I said fuck it and let the cat outta the bag,,,I never wanted to be president anyway, and considering modern events, if I did I don’t think that would hold me back, LOL. It’s no secret, the whole world knows we’re good with someone who’s spent my than an afternoon on her knees! When I was a little girl and my parents told me “this is America, you can be anything you want if you apply yourself, even president”,,,there was never any hint that fellatio would look good on your resume, LOL
Thanks for the reply.

Bobby has a relative who is aware, as she has some "issues" and has been involved with way too many black men, always unsuccessfully. She is working on kid #5 now.

When we first started in swinging years ago we agreed before Bobbie and I married that she could spend the night with a guy the night before the official ceremony. Additionally, she arranged for the relative to take some pictures of the event. It started well but did not end well. We don't want any involvement with her, and she may or may not know of this site, as Bobbie inadvertently mentioned in a conversation with her. Some time back.

Back