Alternate ways of having "sex" for cucks

A few of the things that my GF has me do, since I'm not allowed inside her (no pussy or bjs):
  • Cumming into a tissue
  • Cumming into the toilet. Sometimes she makes me leave it so she can check that I actually came so that I "won't be horny later."
  • Sometimes she let's me have a "beta blowjob" where she spits or drools into my hands a few times so I can masturbate with girl spit. I <3 this one so much when she lets me have it.
    • That's as opposed to an "alpha blowjob" where, you know, the spit gets on the dick because it goes directly into the girl's mouth. I'm sure any black man on here who's taken a white boy's gf knows this experience quite well.
  • Humping her leg (I have to wear a condom with my underwear on over it). She always has on at least a bra and panties, sometimes a shirt too, but I usually get to hump her bare legs. I have to cum FAST with this one, she doesn't like me doing it for very long lol.
  • When I'm allowed to watch for more than a short period of time she makes me wear a condom under a chastity cage. If it's been a while since I've cum, sometimes watching her bull take her or get a blowjob will make me cum into the condom.
  • One that I hate, that she sometimes makes me do if I did something I'm not supposed to, is cum into my own mouth. I hate this one the most, and luckily she doesn't make me do it that often. I walked in on her and her bull without knocking a year or so ago and she made me cum into my own mouth and swallow in front of him. I don't think he'll ever let me forget that it happened...
  • Cumming outside. When she does this, she takes my clothes away, and won't take my cage off until I'm outside. It goes on before I'm allowed back in. If I want to cum that's usually going to be my only chance that night.
  • A few times I got to have a "beta finish" where I'm in a condom, and she lets me pretend to finish on her face. Of course, it all goes into the condom instead, which gets thrown away. She's always at least in a bra and panties for this, never fully naked or even with her top off.
  • When her bull is around, one extra thing that she'll do sometimes with some of the other ones on here is that I sometimes get kisses. Her bull doesn't allow her to kiss me when he's around, but there are a few exceptions.
    • If her bull's penis has been in her mouth recently (as in, three minutes or so max, not longer than that), she can give me kisses. Her kisses are nice in general, but the best part is that whenever it happens I'm thinking about how happy I am for her bull. She game me a kiss while I was doing my gf and her bull's laundry the other day, and the first thought into my head was, "wow, he has a white boy and his gf over. he sends the white boy downstairs to do his laundry, and then takes the girl upstairs to put his penis in her mouth. meanwhile the white bf's doing nothing about it. the real man gets exactly what he deserves. good for him! :)"
    • If her bull has ejaculated into my GF's mouth recently (same threeish minute window), she can use a little tongue. One of the best experiences with this was when one her friends (female) was over, who didn't know that he fucks her and I don't. He asked her to go upstairs with him to "check out the new paint." 5-10 minutes later she came back down with him and gave kissed me with a little tongue. <3 knowing that just because a friend's over, when the man of the house needs his balls drained, his balls are going to be drained. If her friend had found out, it's not his problem. I'm the one who'd be embarrassed, while he's the one who just got a blowjob, and he's the one whose sperm is lining my gf's mouth and throat right now. Not embarrassing for him. Not his problem. He fucks my girl when he wants, he gets head from my girl when he wants, and he cums where he wants to when he wants to.
Definitely no real sex for me. I <3 our relationship though. Bulls need to cum inside girls. My gf has a pussy, and a mouth. Better to keep those all for him. He needs it more, and deserves it more too :)
My wife puts me on all 4s and sits on me and jerks me off onto the floor. I love the the control she has and shows my cock is not a BBC and to be treated differently.

I am pussyfree at my wife’s insistence but am allowed and encouraged to masturbate as often as I please. Since medication has made me permanently soft I use an anal vibrator to have sissygasms, which I enjoy greatly. Also, some of the cucks in the neighborhood get together to suck one another’s cocks.

With my ex-girlfriend when we were at our kinkiest, she didn't give me blowjobs at all, then she decided that if I wanted to fuck her I had to give his bull blowjobs until I made him cum and swallow, one fuck for one blowjob. I hated this at first, he SERIOUSLY ejaculated and it was ******* to swallow, I almost threw up every time, they laughed a little. The most cruel thing is that she would ride me at full speed without mercy to make me cum fast and have to give the bull at least 2 blowjobs at a time to be able to fuck her well.

It is a weird fetish and not for everyone. But If this freaks you out a little bit DO NOT let him watch you with bbc ever. It will change him and it won’t make him stronger. It will change him but probably not in the way you would like
I find this is an interesting fetish. I should also say I'm a single older wm. Giving control of my orgasm to a partner, thinking about that has me leaking like a tap. Apart from that there also seems to be a change psychology wise. We supposed men/boys tend to become progressively more submisive as well. I have read on different sites where the cucks when included in the coupling can experience a bodygasim without an ejaculation.(I think I got that right). Just one more thing, a penis loves to be teased & played with, a male will do anything if he thinks he can get an orgasm. Anyway this getting to long, so keep exploring there's so much fun to find.

I still get pussy occasionally but 90% of the time my sex/orgasms are with my own hand while she is holding onto the headboard riding my face feeding me bbc cum and squirting herself all over my face. She loves me to suck on her big, swollen clit after I’ve licked her clean a little further back of all the cum and she says has the best orgasms of the night feeling me suck that clit and knowing how naughty her pussy has been and me knowing and going at it the way I do. I usually reach down and jack off after she’s squirted a few times, takes me about 20 quick pumps and I’m done but it feels so good shooting my cum in the air and on my belly while licking another man’s cum out of her pussy….knowing that big black cock worked her over good giving her what she needs deep inside and she’ll want more BBC soon and knowing from the sight, smell and taste of her pussy; who has priority and gets to cum there the most.

I often get handjobs from my wife. She drains my balls and keeps my tiny penis soft and shrunk all the time. So, while watching her having sex with her bull, it's impossible for me to get hard hard again and jerk off.

I wonder if there are any cuckolds here who are not allowed to touch their partner's breasts.
yes, that is my situation. i have been progressively forbidden blow jobs ( last one around five yesrs ago) and ejaculating inside my wife's pussy ( for about the last two years). i am allowed one orgasm a week, usually i have to jerk off while she slaps my balls. sometimes i am allowed piv but must withdraw before cumming. sometimes i am made to lie quietly while she uses her vibe, though i am not allowed to touch her at all, especially not her breasts. if i am lucky she will jerk me off on all 4s...

Last edited:
Back